Easy Forex

A Uncomplicated Currency trading Swing Trading Approach (to trade and journey!)

In this Currency trading buying and selling vlog, I share with you a straightforward Currency trading swing buying and selling strategy that you can use to trade larger timeframes. Vlog #393

This straightforward buying and selling strategy will be primarily useful if you cannot invest several hours buying and selling every single working day.

// Trading ASSISTANT
Trading Assistant for Bollinger Bands:
Trading Assistant custom made to your strategy:

For additional swing buying and selling video clips, head in excess of to this playlist:

Additional Resouces…

Taiwan –
Vietnam –

// New music
David Cutter New music –
Andrew Applepie –

// ABOUT ME
My name is Etienne Crete (from Montreal, Canada). I am a swing Currency trading trader and enable aspiring Currency trading traders develop a buying and selling method that is effective for them so they can make profits permitting them to reside with additional freedom.

I website at www.desiretotrade.com and host the Motivation To Trade Podcast. I was fed up with the “fake” millionaire traders and the “get-prosperous-swift-buying and selling guys”. That’s why you can assume additional no cost written content from me than what other people today charge for!

If you certainly want to do well in Currency trading buying and selling, I feel you have to have to retain operating on you so you can strengthen your strengths, but also your weaknesses. Do not emphasis solely on what you happen to be great at.

// Disclaimer
This online video expresses my own impression only. Currency trading buying and selling is risky. Make certain you are all set to trade. Even this will not promise you constructive results. I am not responsible for any losses incurred thanks to your buying and selling or something else. I do not propose any specific trade or action.

// AFFILIATE
The camera I use (Canon EOS M6)
The tripod I use: Sirui 3T-35K
What I use to edit: Final Minimize Pro (Mac)

AFFILIATE One-way links
Thank you for trusting me with my truthful and dependable impression on any upcoming purchase you might make. I always disclose this facts when it is the situation. As aspect of the Motivation To TRADE spouse and children, you permit me to be equipped to use affiliate/referral links when suggesting things for purchase. As a buyer of the products I refer, you enable me maintain the time and means to generate written content on this channel by creating profits from your sales. This will not have an impact on you in any way in the checkout course of action (I am from time to time even equipped to prepare a price cut for you that is special from other shoppers).

1. Great video as usual. Keep it up bro <3 🙂

2. Thank you for offering. This was great stuff, but algebra for me.

3. Great video, thank you Etienne. What setting do you use for the Bollinger Bands?

4. Hi Etienne, thanks for the concise yet super informative video! One question I have is when you look for an entry by looking for candle breakouts from Bollinger Bands, do you also trade with the trend (like for example if price is in a trending channel), so you only short or long despite candle breakouts?

5. I don't think confluence means edge … having an edge in the market means much more … confluence is just ticking boxes for your particular system. I think a lot of traders get this wrong which is probably why they look for the holy grail of trading systems 🙂 … and never find it 🙁

6. etienne how do u exit half the trade w rr 1:1 w a pending order and then have the pending order automatically change the second tp to 1:3 after first half position is close? im a lil confuse on the process. or do u open two diff orders w one rr 1:3 and other risk w 1:1 and split the lot sizes between the two orders. hope i make sense

7. Think you, you are helpful

8. Thanks

9. Thanks E very clear cut and direct.

10. Really good one, Etienne! Thanks 🙂

11. cool interessant

12. Love it E. Hoping 1 day i can travel with you and wear that desire to trade cap. :)😁😁😁😁😁

13. Hello. Etienne. First of all thank you very much for your Videos and your Podcasts.
    As English is not my native language , I would like to ask you. Could you please slow down the tempo of speaking? As it's sometime hard to follow.
    I don' t want to offend. Just a thought.

So I give you a big thumbs up and thank you again for your Content. Very useful and educative.

Greetings from Germany. 👍

14. Great strategy backed up by the stats providing ongoing profit. Using your Trading Assistant simplifies the process even more. Trading can be fun and give freedom for other activities. Highly recommend Desire to Trade to put you on the direction with your trading!!

15. Another great video! Thank you so much, Etienne. You are very generous sharing your strategies and resources. I also love to listen to your podcast. Great stuff and I hope you´ll keep it up. 🙂

16. Thanks for the detailed video

17. the last three videos were great. Thank you a lot🤞

18. in fx, we have the fundamentals, intermarkets, technicals, sentiments. You will have a hard time trading if you're one dimensional trader.

19. Good overview! I am trading in 4 or 10 ticks now, but I d like to also take some bigger time frames for making trades out of market hours. Your strategy looks nice! Regards from Buenos Aires 😉

20. Hope this video covers everything! Now…what do you want to master?

21. Fantastic!💯

22. Hi Etienne, Great video! Very practical and shows all that's needed to completely understand the trading system. I like that you confirm trades when all 3 of your conditions are met S/R, PA and Indicator – then take the trade. But I have 1 question.

In your system when price hits your 1 to 1 Target, is your process to move your stop to Break even – so you no matter what have a winning trade at either Risk Reward of 0.5 if it hits your stop or R/W of 2 if it hits your 2nd target of 3:1.

Or do you leave your stop where it is and just let it run, either take a loss on 2nd position meaning No profit no loss, or take a win for Risk Reward total = 2.

You've explained everything but didn't give any info on your process for what to do with Losses and money management. I personally would like to hear specifically what you do, and if you a have a process that is the same and repeats over time. Or you use discretion?