Why is Ripple XRP Slipping?

To invest in Crypto merchandise and obtain an automatic 10% lower price, make sure you click on the connection down below. The lower price will be additional on checkout.

Ledger Difficult Wallet Safe and sound – Get yours in this article

Observe me on Twitter!

In this video clip I will appear at the good reasons why Ripple’s XRP has fallen so substantially above the last 24 hrs and request what future for the cryptocurrency?

Connection referred to in the video clip

I enjoy any and all donations to the channel. Each and every small bit can help. Thank You!

XRP Donations
RsB6754zWjhm9L1ogEsafkSQZdjCNwdoVj

Or suggestion XRP by way of XRPTipbot on my twitter page at

Bitcoin Donations
3DvqQzV8KgPVKvTo9VNWxSaPSKPCMJZgf9

Bitcoin Funds Donations
qqfu5n8p6wy68uua5xqtmacp9vgwf49zvytjcs88le

Ethereum Donations
0xC583B7FB5FAaE659a0CC3aEE82074F9976aaAe87

Litecoin Donations
MMDMMXPF4gVAhSnRai9yMWzkc1B7xMKxRW

Remember to subscribe to my channel for Cryptocurrency News, Views, Updates & Suggestions.

Critical See
The info in this video clip is not qualified guidance this is my impression. Do NOT invest with no consulting a qualified advisor and do not invest centered on the info contained in this video clip. I motivate everybody to do their personal research and invest in what they believe that in. This is just my impression and NOT qualified guidance this video clip has been created for enjoyment needs only and I am not dependable for any losses or revenue spent because of any affect this video clip might have.

1. Why is he making this video in a parked car?

2. manipulation.. for the ones in the "know".. time for them to buy…

3. August is another painful month for XRP and other cryptos like Feb, April and June . Look up for the odd number months

4. Should we as individual investors in XRP be joining or forming consortiums to use as a platform to become a whale ? If the 50m dump caused this drop then surely investing into a consortium or forming them for short term gains is the answer at least we would know or be able to cause dump and pump situations if this is market manipulation
    Or should we just HODL all the way.individually ?

5. Load the truck 😊

6. Today I picked up 1,000 for 320 us dollars. Happy Happy ! Joy Joy !

7. Good luck, in 2 weeks you will no longer want to be making vids about xrp

8. Kool Aid Drinkers Unit!! And now Ripple is getting sued by one of the big baddest securities class action law firms in the country.,.,SMH.,. https://coingape.com/ripple-xrp-again-legal-trouble/

9. oh god. The same story over and over again. Good to buy … final push …

People look for actual reversal signals and dont look to catch a falling knife.

This will most likely go to 20c

10. This happens all the time in the stock market. Whales like the to dip the markets and get in cheaper.

11. Wish its was back down to $0.00589 to buy all with my reserve capital for a millions off XRP! LoL🤣

12. thanks for the analysis, as a technical trader, im reading the charts, we could go down to US$0.29.Anyhow, i m too bulking up on XRP ,its a great chance to load up now of the undervalued asset 🙂

13. I'm hope the price goes down further to stock up. XRP won't be labeled a security, they even have former sec members defending them in court and they have Benjamin Lawsky former NY sec board member is on the Ripple board the same guy that made BTC regulations for BTC back in 2014 as seen on "banking on bitcoin". Once Xrapid goes live XRP will be used as a utility token that transfers large quantities of money anywhere around the world in less than 10 seconds. Stock up while the price is cheap or believe the fud if you want.. your choice.

14. 1000% Believing on u professor and buy some more XRP tonight 😉

15. the funny thing is everybody talks about a certain coin and it's trajectory but there is no coin that has it's own trajectory at the moment… every single coin behaves the same which makes the market manipulation clear! bitcoin is also 3 times cheaper now… xrp is no diferent, speculations are just a heavy load on market's shoulders. you cant go wrong with any coin you buy at this time, however you might lose a little before the next bullrun.

16. The only whale in XRP is Ripple Labs, they own over 60,000,000,000 tokens.
    This is nothing more than pump and dump SCAM

17. The tech, partnerships, and future partnerships excited about xrp has not changed. Buy peopke

18. what is the conditions of charity donations by Ripple entering the market, are they allowed to just cash in their free chips ( Whale style ), or do they get staggered payments from Ripple?

19. Ive been accumulating like crazy!!!

20. Xrp to .12 cents BTC to 2000 by end of year

21. People who sell now don't really get what Ripple and xrp are going to be in the near future. Crypto isn't going to die so why would u sell so cheap when if u just hold it's going to reward us greatly! Ripple is taking over the world with their products and yes xrp too. Once xrp is used by big institutions it's game on!

22. I would like to know the reason for this big sell-
    I have no doubt XRP will despite this fact will go up again,
    but it makes me sometimes sad seeing such a big project
    being troubled again and again.

23. Short….hit key points..done!!

24. XRP is a SCAM

25. I will wait until hits .25
    Which I'm sure it will

26. This is all about the 'shake out' I'm not letting go! Thank you for this video my sanity needed it. What is your thoughts on the whole market?

27. I hope you're right Prof P.