Ripple XRP Price prediction for 2018

I appreciate any and all donations to the channel. Every little bit helps. Thank You!

Bitcoin Donations
3DvqQzV8KgPVKvTo9VNWxSaPSKPCMJZgf9

Bitcoin Cash Donations
qqfu5n8p6wy68uua5xqtmacp9vgwf49zvytjcs88le

Ethereum Donations
0xC583B7FB5FAaE659a0CC3aEE82074F9976aaAe87

Litecoin Donations
MMDMMXPF4gVAhSnRai9yMWzkc1B7xMKxRW

In this video i will give you my prediction for the price of Ripple XRP for the remainder of 2018. I will examine the recent Cryptocurrency market crash and look at the effects that will have on Ripple XRP and the Cryptocurrency market as a whole. I will tell you what price I believe Ripple XRP will end this year at.

Please subscribe to my channel for Cryptocurrency News, Views, Updates & Advice.

The information in this video is not professional advice this is my opinion. Do NOT invest without consulting a professional advisor and do not invest based on the information contained in this video. I encourage everyone to do their own research and invest in what they believe in. This is just my opinion and NOT professional advice and I am not responsible for any losses or money spent because of any influence this video may have.

1. ripple being successful doesn't necessarily mean XRP will see a lot of use and therefore, XRP may not rise in value even if ripple as a payment protocol becomes widely used.

2. Thanks a lot for the info. You state that there's only 6 months left in the year and not much can be done, but in the same breath suggest that the price will increase a 10 fold?

3. We will be lucky to see $1.20 again this year

4. Can you please do a review on #suretly

5. fair video ProP, now factor in mass adoption and the number should be around $70-$130, but I actually think we will more likely hit somewhere higher.Ever considered XRP might be a replacement for world reserve status? American dollar will have lost to much value and SDR's are not much better. XRP The Standard.

6. 10 eoy 2018, 35.50 eoy 2019, 100 eoy 2020 and beyond

7. Beware of this FAKE SCAM BANKSTER garbage coin. Please watch this short vidieo before you
    commit .

8. How can you trust a man that isn't allowed into his own home?
    Why even sitting in his driveway, is he looking over his shoulder?😂

9. People dont put your money on Tether, was a snake to kill Crypto.

10. Good work

11. Crypto has Aids

12. I think with the right momentum xrp should hit $0.71 by the end of 2018.

13. I'm holding long term..win or lose.

14. These videos are getting more and more religious and cultist! You got to entertain the masses.

XRP is a good coin. But it won't go further than 1,25 – 1,75 Bucks in 2018! Period.

too much supply for your delusional predictions.

15. Like this video better than the one in the past. Dont like the robot voice.

16. I think the biggest bubble is the info-bubble the community is enclosed in, completly ignoring the world outside of crypto.

Last weekend we had a catastrophic G7 summit and the regular FX-markets were closed.
    Nobody talks about that this caused the crash of crypto-CURRENCIES.

A small unknown exchange in far east has been hacked and because of that, the crypto market shrunk by 60 billion Dollars. And you guys swallow that nonsense. It is surreal.

17. More likely the futures contracts moved btc down. We are no longer moving with news these days.

18. XRP is a joke…

19. Any idiot can make price prediction no offense,I fiind this price predictions totally stupid

20. Ripple will do well XRP is unknown? Agree?

21. Great video! XRP will go to $10,000!
    NEW RIPPLE GEAR! https://www.zazzle.com/collections/ripple-119578153718183250
    RIPPLE CHROME WATCH! https://www.zazzle.com/ripple_watch_chrome-256647948661232000
    XRP SKATEBOARD! https://www.zazzle.com/xrp_skateboard-186282350629195883
    ELECTRONEUM! https://www.zazzle.com/collections/electroneum-119179695843995686

BTC tip jar: 3CmVyfawZN2xytcSDaJ3YF9jnEmHfbFQTV

22. Everyone wants to get rich now without giving these partnerships time to test products and make decisions about about putting real investment into them so my advice to everyone is calm your ass down and stop asking people who have no clue about price prediction. Where are all these bull runs that were supposed to happen??every crypto is long term. Needs time to grow

23. I like how ripple enthusiasts are butt hurt over coinbase lol.

24. Good informative stuff! Thanks much!

25. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoj215/psychology-of-a-market-cycle

I think we’re in the red part at the end. Just sayin.

26. You are delusional! $7-$8 …. no way!

27. Hey,

I’ve been struggling to find the answer for the following question: Must
    banks first buy XRP tokens (from exchanges) – to hold for liquidity purposes –
    or are they able to use Ripples own liquidity pool?

I do hope it is the former as XRP price will skyrocket if banks are forced to
    buy XRP in addition to what is released from escrow monthly. But if they buy direct
    from Ripple, there would be no requirement to ever buy tokens on exchanges.

With zero demand on exchanges – other than speculation from investors which
    isn’t sustainable in the long-term – there would be reason for XRP tokens to
    increase in value.

Do the tests Ripple has conducted with banks so far shed light on which it is?

28. If there is clarity that it is not a security then coinable will add it, Its the number 1 crypto. The problem there is a grey area. If XRP is not a security, then institutional money heavily flow in.

29. WEll, is it a security? That would kill the price.

30. Professor P

589 dollars yes and even more.
    Wallstreet nasdaq fed etc.. will enter in eoy but let people stay idiots

31. God Dammit ya trying to blow out my ear drums….
    Your voice volume was so low I put it to max… few seconds later to lose my hearing….otherwise good video tho..

32. re Japanese use, you just have to look at volumes of trading done on the market by XRP/JPY: every day is 20%+ of total on Bitbank.
    re End of Year estimates: my mate and I have a bet going. We have snail-mailed each other our guesses for the value at 18th of December and will open those envelopes over a beer in Melbourne. The prize is 5 XRP, so I kinda hope it's not $100+ (but I kinda do!) 8-D

33. XRP is probably the biggest fraud in all of crypto.. once you people stop smoking on the hype pipe and actually start thinking clearly you'll be kicking your self for wasting time and energy on XRP. XRP prob has the most articles about being doomed and a fraud then ANY another currency. Read some, enlighten your self. Ripple has failed to take over in the slightest SWIFT which is it's main goal. SWIFT can make their own block chain if they wanted lol. And now we know banks don't even use XRP, why would they? 30% discount lol nice number.. All the partnerships are smoke and mirrors. Maybe they help Ripple but most do nothing for XRP. XRP might be the most fundamentally flawed coin on the market. Ripple had delusions of grandeur and now they are realizing they bit off more then they can chew.

34. Get a life. You are a nocoiner

35. All these guys and their predictions are a fucking joke!!!! There is not one person on the face of the earth that can predict where the coins will go.

36. Sadly not crash…. Epic manipulation by whales….
    BTC won´t bounce back until it touches 5.2k aprox…unless there´s a breakout (that won´t happen seeing how the market is making the movements). The hack aliby is just ridiculous…and what is worst, media keep on Fuding about the hacking!!!!
    IT WAS A HUGE TRAP BY THE WHALES!!!!
    After tat happens and all the SEC Bs pass away, xrp will not moon…
    But if eth is not a secutiry, it has to be joke to think xrp is a security, but do not release the f*** Head line!!!!!
    Rise will began as the SEC SAYS IS NOT A SECURITY, then SBI on July + Santander + AMEX + domino effect will begin…
    And a responsable Japanese making huge claim as fact that xrp = 10, is not common on the Japanese culture….they know something we don´t. A japanese would never tak like that.
    Thanks for your sharing your thoughts Professor!!!

37. Новая монета XRP Zero – 25000 XRP0 за регистрацию. Успейте! https://www.xrpzero.com/signup/MBNZG2CY6Z

38. Send your ripple here to help my mother pay for a carer 😂
    rPvKH3CoiKnne5wAYphhsWgqAEMf1tRAE7?
    dt=176

39. XRP price prediction: $.65

40. I'd be happy with £1 XRP by end of year.

41. Lol WU wants to keep fucking people with their high fees to send 500 dollars in minutes they charge you 50 dollars and with XRP would cost les then a cent…., and you wonder why…lol…., go to their website and chek it yourself it take 2 minutes! in fact using xrp would take WU out of business….., wich is going to happen anyway!!! the move WU made was to test and then offcurse discredit XRP it is so clear…., SO fuck you Western union you and anyone who is fucking people!!!!! you are dommed to extinction!!