Forex News

How to Trade the News?

News releases give the greatest volatility functions for traders. It will not make any difference if it can be shares, foreign exchange, bitcoin, gold or the Dow Jones – when a little something unpredicted happens, when new information enters the general public perspective – that’s when points get heading.

In this movie we include the theoretical section of investing the news: getting ready for news functions, being familiar with the financial calendar, changing your investing to the news no matter if it can be excellent or negative.

We also incorporate historical examples and walk you by way of them. Among them are Brexit and it can be affect on the GBP/USD the U.S. presidential election and the surprising earn of Donald Trump and the result that had on the S&P five hundred a the latest launch of just one of the key functions on the financial calendar – the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls and how EUR/USD changed immediately after them.

Permit us know in the opinions how you trade the news and what strategies you use! If you have any concerns we will also be satisfied to solution them!

1. You are doing great job
    . Trading 212 and David's comments are really amazing 👍🏻

2. Great stuff. Is trading212 ecn broker or market maker?

3. Excellent analysis. I am very much enjoying your strategies and ideas. Been practice trading now for four months on Trading212 platform. Great service. My style is to do many trades in a day, and not hold positions for too long. I have noticed there is not a lot of content on this type of trading. I am consistently making 1000K a week on a 2500K account. I am trading with that amount because that is the amount I will be going into the market with. Reset my account Monday mornings and start again. Why am I saying this? Because for those of you who are learning like me, practice practice practice. Yes, watch Davey and his ideas, and many others, but just do it yourself daily for several months before you go live. Nothing will ever beat it. Their platform is excellent and so is the customer service. I am consistently making 1000K on my 2500K, and that is a 40% return on my money every week. For many reasons, including Davey, but the practice is the number one thing to do. Every day, and treat your account EXACTLY like your real account and you will learn how to trade.

4. Please do a video about stop loss hunting (separating the rubbish from the truth) and how the individual trader can get on the side of the big institutions….Thanks a million…Big Fan, Keep up the great WORK!

5. Hello, i have a question, what is the function that shows your the high, low, open, close, volume when you mouse over a candle?

6. as always nice video sir

7. what is the best time period (1min, 10min, 1hr etc) when looking at the price charts is the best to use to spot the trends, indicators etc (esp when day trading)?

8. David,
    Always nice to follow you. But I did not find a word on the fact that the zero-spreads has been taken off the platform. Could you please elaborate what the future plan is? Thanks for the good work!

9. You have the greatest content. since I've started watching your videos I've done nothing but make money in the markets, so for that I say thank you sir

10. Hi David! What is a good way to keep track of the trading? Do you have a spreadsheet? What parameters should be measured? thanks.

11. sir, explain the useful indicators and market depth (level 2)

12. Thanks u sir.

13. Go against the news?🤣

14. Tnx for your tips David 😉

15. Thanks always. But,
    why do you intend to Remove the Zero spread trading Mr Jones.
    I get security as a beginner trading with 212.
    I need to know

16. as always – thanks for the great content !

17. 21 Years old atm, I don't know much about investing. Do you think it would be ok to start putting money into this (VTSMX) fund; It's 90% big Tech stocks. Or should I wait a bit longer for it to lower out before buying in? You don't buy into mutual funds to just sell later like stock, correct? I have an odd feeling I shouldn't put the money in as Trump is doing some nonsense with trade wars in China. Not sure if that would drop a lot of stocks down. Yikes. I'm young so I want to invest into something yet I keep feeling now isn't the time. I can tell if i'm right or making excuses.

18. Shame you have put a stop to Zero Spreads…. To good to last!

19. Quick question about stock charts. When I am viewing a 1 day chart, but the putting the time interval to 1 minute, do the periods for the indicators such as EMA/MA/RSI go by days or by the time interval I have set. For example, if I use a 200 period MA, is that 200 intervals (Minutes in my case), or by days.

TYVM

20. CPI reports tomorrow!

21. Awesome video, I have been looking on how to trade on news.

22. Thank You.

23. Please why do you check yr News?

24. Thx alot

25. Thank you so much, I missed that support level but I did made some pips from that low during NFP.
    Can you please put some light on the most important JPY pairs.

26. that was interesting

27. I think a great tool to use is google trend. Nobody really talks about it but it is a great way to see if people are bearish or bullish and really solidifies what your seeing in the charts.

28. i was looking for something exactly in the same proximity

29. Thanks

30. Thanks for this vital information!