Ripple Staff Navin Gupta Tends to make Daring Assert – 2018 XRP Price tag Prediction – Ripple to Purchase Swift?

Get the Ledger Nano S to Safely retailer your Cryptocurrency! –
Web page –
Ripple Staff Mavin Gupta stated the adhering to on Twitter – “There are only 2 sorts of Financial institutions – who are presently on Ripple and who are heading to be on Ripple soon. ” My Ripple XRP price tag prediction for the conclude of 2018 is $ten or higher. Ripple could likely obtain or companion with Swift
Indication up with Coinbase for Totally free to start investing in Bitcoin and get $ten no cost Bitcoin when you expend $a hundred! –

Very easily purchase Altcoins such as Ripple XRP, Cardano and more on the Binance exchange –

Get the Ledger Nano S to Safely retailer your Cryptocurrency! :
-Buy instantly from Ledger –
-Buy on Amazon –

Mine Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies Day-to-day with HashFlare! Totally free to signal up! –

Mine Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies with Genesis Mining. Use code “he76Rc” and get 3% off just about every purchase –

Assist help the channel! Donations :
BTC – 3GPcKwB3UGML4UiYqZM6BYx7Nu5Dj7GKDD
ETH – 0x7929e49cabe8d95d31392eaf974f378b508da2f4
LTC – MWMhsyGX7tsTPGS2EtSCAWpy3ywCv25r6B
XRP – rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv Spot Tag – 35594196

Disclaimer – Thinking Crypto and Tony Edward are not fiscal or investment decision professionals. You really should do your very own exploration on just about every cryptocurrency and make your very own conclusions and selections for investment decision. Make investments at your very own possibility, only make investments what you are prepared to reduce. This channel and its video clips are just for educational purposes and NOT investment decision or fiscal tips.

1. Get the Ledger Nano S to Safely store your Cryptocurrency! – https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/acd6
    Website – http://www.ThinkingCrypto.com/
    Follow on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thinkingcrypto/
    Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ThinkingCrypto1
    Follow on Steemit – https://steemit.com/@thinkingcrypto

2. I think the 3rd partnership was UAE. And Ripple can't buy SWIFT cause SWIFT is a conglomerate of Financial Institutions – thats like someone is trying to buy the UN – that's not possible. But I think and hope that there will be a partnership between them. Just imagine what happens if SWIFT is going to use XRP as liquidity pool. I think there's something going on and that's why Ripple is actually no announcing partnerships. Cause every announced partnership of Ripple harms or sets SWIFT under pressure. All in all we are in a very exciting time atm.

3. I believe everybody is Happy for the Uptrend of The Price of Bitcoin and are all Hopeful of Bitcoin Hitting $20,000 Again like it did Last Year..I once came Across a Post about a PRO Trader Named “RICHARD FOX,” that has been helping people on how to trade their Bitcoin, I contacted him and and I am already 2months into His Training,I started trading with 5Btc, Now I can Boost of a Handful of 25Btc… Thanks to everybody who posted about RICHARD FOX, you are all part of my Success Story, Let’s keep spreading Words about Him to help the Ignorant people who are loosing. You can Reach his mail or text him on Google Hangouts at (Richardfox210@gmail.com) or Telegram +1(562)316-2964

4. I am hodling till its at least 100usd!!

5. I’m going with BearableGuy123 😊

6. Xrp will be huge

7. XRP is worthless I don't care how much it is pumped. Billions of them ,, Billionssssss……

8. When you start seeing Ripple at the CVS or gas station…then you know you should have bought in earlier.

9. Ripple would need a market cap of $300 billion to reach $10.00

"NO CHANCE"

10. ripple is a real coin it is the future

11. Not sure about ripple acquiring swift. I have confidence in ripple and xrp but ripple work right now with around 100 to 200 banks.

Swift work with 11'000.

Swift are also owned by some of the biggest banks as a consortium.

Whilst there is some logic to the concept and idea, in real world and with practicalities considered? I can't see that happening until ripple have a much stronger foothold in the market.

12. April 18.. look at Ripple now 🙂

13. Whatever happens, but i dont trust bitcoin. 1: Because there is no any big banks or anything like that in it. 2: Very slow transactions. 3: Can mining all the time more and more, if u can mine it unlimited time. Some day that have too much and price drops.

So many guys in my country say sane thing. Most of them dont trust BTC or other cryptos what have slow transaction speed. If me buying something internationally. I want that payment happens fast and get it item also fast on to way.

I do not say XRP its only 1 best choice, but that transaction speed its better than BTC. Thats why want use that more than BTC. Any crypto what have fast payment speed its better that BTC.

I also do much international buyings everyday and that why want fast speed for that.

14. you should change your channel name to Thinking Ripple, great news, xrp to 50$ this year

15. Unfortunately Ripple is not XRP

16. Tony i think you know if they partner or buy Swift it's gonna be way over your prediction. So I understand being conservative especially with all those troll claiming xrp can't reach this or that…but if anything with Swift happen, this is game over, price gonna spike.

17. AND…a couple of days ago Bearableguy123 sent out a message saying "SWIFT'S time has come"

Did he predict something right again?

18. Do u think it will be a bull run till the end of the year?

19. All centralized coin will end in future

20. The price dawn. Don't grow. But the company partnership of Ripple grow. Where is the price of Ripple I don't understand what happened with Ripple, maybe will be OK.

21. Ripple will replace Swift, not acquire it.

22. Swift = 589$ xrp