1. How can you view the types of stocks you can buy? Can you buy Amazon, Google, Apple, etc?

2. RBC crashed today on the continued US crash. Put buy orders in on RBC for $77. LOL! RY ticker.

3. How did you come with the 20%

4. Thanks for the great video, but can you also make similiar video on how to sell them, and how much fee/tax you need pay, and how much will be your total gain (if you have any profit). Thank you.

5. Hi Justin! Thanks so much for this video…I just set up my first portfolio and it didn't take long. However, I ended up with about $15.00 left to invest (a debit I guess). Can I just leave it there until the next time I invest a lump sum? Thanks again:)

6. Why did you put VUN as symbol and where do you put what stock you want to buy where

7. Can you do a video for 3x everaged etfs?

8. what the minimum to invest with RBC ?

9. You really should select an all or none fill – if the ask is going up you may get a partial fill.
    You can not then change your limit price upward without paying an additional trading fee.

10. Hi Justin, great thanks for your videos and info you have made available to people like me (who have no idea how to invest on their own)! Quick question, is it possible to purchase ETF with locked in retirement funds? If so, where do I find info on this?

11. I am just learning about DIY investing and ETFs since I started subscribing to money sense. It all seems a little overwhelming. Is there a service out there that is somewhere between the high priced financial advisors and the complete DIY stream?

12. Do a vid on how to set up a real account please

13. Ive used RBC direct investing for some time now, mainly focusing on long term investments. I recently gained interest for day trading penny stocks, what is the best way to do so with this platform? Any advice helps,

14. Excellent video. If I may ask a somehow related question… In your Canadian Couch Potato model portfolios you recommend ETFs "when a portfolio is at least $50,000 or so". Why should someone with just over $15,000 not start a portfolio of Vanguard ETF index funds at RBC Direct Investing, say under a TFSA?

15. I really appreciate how you explain precisely and fully each time. These are more useful than any tutorial supplied by the banks themselves. I find it fascinating to compare the process and design between each. It's interesting that not all dashboards show the percentage of portfolio that each fund uses.

Thanks for muting the distracting music track too!

16. Thanks for the useful video! Great instructions and website of course!