Bitcoin, Blockchain and Chicken McNuggets [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News]

Bitcoin, Blockchain and Chicken McNuggets [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News] –

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency (crypto) news for three/12/2018. A seem at what is taking place with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies nowadays. Industry shows sideways movement nowadays. Not much news nowadays other than John Oliver’s piece on Cryptocurrency. Humorous things. Also contributors in the P2P Cryptocurrency Competitors have been chosen.
To learn extra about the P2P Cryptocurrency Competitors:

CryptosRus’ P2P Cryptocurrency Competitors Particulars:
John Oliver’s Video:

Turn into an INSIDER to attain unique assessments and assessment on undervalued cryptocurrencies (and ICOs) and get obtain to applications that will assistance you excel in the crypto market click on right here:

How to Construct a Cryptocurrency Portfolio:
How To Buy Guides:
Buy Bitcoin & Ethereum:
Bitcoin Wallets:

ITunes Podcast:
Google Podcast:
Fb
Twitter
Instagram

Entire Disclaimer: This video and its contents are for informational needs only and do not constitute an offer to sell or trade, a solicitation to buy, or advice for any safety, cryptocurrency, ICO, or linked product, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment decision advice or other linked providers by CryptosRUs. CryptosRus might have a fiscal investment decision with the cryptocurrencies discussed in this video. In getting ready this video, no individual fiscal or investment decision needs of the viewer have been taken into account nor is any fiscal or investment decision advice becoming available. Any sights expressed in this video were being prepared primarily based upon the information and facts obtainable at the time this sort of sights were being penned. Adjusted or extra information and facts could cause this sort of sights to alter.

1. Good videos George, keep it up

2. http://www.binance.com/?ref=13950233 Hey guys u can use my referral code to download binance app or to resigster on binance.. Binance is a fast growing company where u can easily buy and sell all the genuine crypto currencies (bitcoin) http://www.binance.com/?ref=13950233
    U can easily do trading of bitcoins by downloading binance. Transactions charges are also very cheap.

Thanx

3. Read the first coment on this video and watch !

4. I think ncash might just be the coin we all got into this for. It may take patience but they have a global view of the technologies use and the coin used as incentive for adoption. It's on the level of Satoshi's vision, I think. The company has the road map most comparable to the long term goals of a man like Masayoshi Son of Softbank. I am bullish on this project. US campaign in Q1 of 2019. There's still time before lambo. Look at #ncash on twitter. It's blowing up!

5. Hi George I thought you would have given it a week for people to participate, Also tad confusing as on the website you added need ETH address yet the ones picked had no ETH address? Can you reconfirm? I nominate Hempcoin Eth address 0xb81CB007ff01Bb2E36b21Ed74887D35b191E6931.

6. George, here's an important, serious video about why hodling is not as unconditionally good strategy in crypto's as it is in trad. investing…. …. We always felt : okay, hodl, but take profits from time to time….https://youtu.be/uWQ6ouz3Y8M

7. I nominate nano

8. John Oliver is a propagandist hack

9. I liked it too, they did some research albeit all not accurate they had good points. It was good exposure for the space.

10. Cheers, good luck to the p2p competitors. I'm secretly rooting for Ont lol

11. George, You should pick more than two cyptos per week. It wouldn't cost any more to pay the winner, and more cyptos would get exposed.

12. Just be craeful!

13. Been seeing your ads all over the internet.

14. George, the big movement to decouple alt coins to bitcoin pairing is gathering. Everyone is sick of this BS of alt coins value held hostage to bitcoin. Those coins where most of its trading volume in fiat will be rerated favourably. There is one coin that has the highest trading volume in fiat proportion to BTC…5:1 ratio is TIX, BlockTix. Before, it was solely trading in BTC and ETH pairings in Bittrex. In Dec 2017, it was listed in biggest Korean exchange, Upbit, and trading in Korean fiat. Trade volume in first 30 days in Korean fiat currency account for 90% of entire volume including Bittrex. This is the only coin that trades on fiat almost completely decoupled from bitcoin pairing. Why do Koreans trade BlockTix so heavily ? Because it is poised to be the FIRST coin to dominate North America in shows and events ticketing. They are coming out with this app that allows you to use debit/credit card to buy TIX token to pay for show tickets. This leads to mass adoption of its crypto and become a household name. Buy TIX now for 100x before the big rush.

15. It's only Monday but Ven will smash ONT

16. Cool man

17. Dude Stop with the Carlos Matos clips. You literally made me jump out of my seat!

18. What are your toughts on NEXUS?

19. Not really sure how anyone thinks the John Oliver special was fair or balanced. Oliver brought up EVERY single downside to cryptocurrency, which is fair, but only if you discuss the potential world-altering upsides as well.

20. How do you feel about Genesis C&D letter? I personally wasn't a fan of Genesis. To me if you gotta PREPAY up to 5 months in advance for hashpower thats a Ponzi… That person could of spend that same money on their own physical rig they owned and ROI'd in that 5 months… Just my opinion. I do cloud mine but not with Genesis I use CCG and I have been very happy. I also mine at home as well with rigs and my phone with Minergate. Been mining Bytecoin on my mobile phones for almost a year

21. Thanks for the video George!

22. I’ve ask a few times on your videos, last time asking about HMQ……

23. Thank you George! It's fun with the P2P competition.
    Interesting news by Sakura! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7yREar9pY

24. I nominate Litecoin

25. #CRAEFULGANG

26. i love how he went in on crypto, even trolled carlos matos lol

27. You guys want 100 Ebitcoin tokens extra in the upcoiming airdrop?

use my Promotion Code and check out the coin ! they double the amount u buy !

28. Do you still think the market is gonna be 8 trillion end year?

29. I nominate nuls

30. Geoorrrrrge CONNEEEEEECCTTTTTT. LOL

31. Will these coins be based on their rise in price or satoshis? Because ont is a small cap coin that is easily pumped

I nominate Litecoin and Monero for this week

32. I nominate: Monero

33. Marius is full of shit. He claimed there would be a breakout March 10th, and it did the opposite, then he claims victory because it goes up a few hundred points at the very, very end of the day. The guy is such a fucking scam artist, then he blocks anyone who points that out.

He's the Bitconnect of "TA".

I like MagicPoopCannon of TradingView. He gives it to you straight, he's often right, admits when he isn't, and is fun to read.

I always make sure and watch you and Mr. Satko everyday, ¢oindaddy. You guys are the best for consistent everyday news.