Prime Tier Altcoins Shopping for Opportunity in March Cryptocurrency Purple Sea?

With this mornings flash crash latest industry disorders have despatched the cryptocurrency marketplaces best tier cash again to Center of December industry concentrations. Cardano, EOS, Stellar Lumens, ICOn and Ethereum are all at three thirty day period lows, environment up a opportunity shopping for possibility.

1. How do you like Vechain?

2. Just bought 4 ETH today.

3. What do you think of the new token listed on Binance ONT?

4. Might get as well change the channel name to Bag Holder Central Buzz cause these pog coins are DEAD!

5. ADA is so over hyped EOS destroys it and will be out in june.

6. Do a video on NCASH and PRL please!

7. Guys- this video was awesome – perfect length, tight, on-topic throughout. Just the right amount of disclaimer. Keep it up !

8. Is your opportunity forma $zoi this year

9. NEW NEW NEW AIRDROPS AND EARN $$ JUST BY SIGNING UP AND FOLLOWING STEPS !!!!
    MUST HAVE TELEGRAM ACCOUNT AND ETH WALLET ADDRESS TO SIGN UP
    GET 33 CST TOKEN JUST BY SIGNING IN AND FOLLOWING THE STEPS HERE:

10. YOU can make a KILLING on the Greatest BLOCKCHAIN Domain Names. http://HottestTrend.com

11. Wow thanks for the https://www.traxia.co/ heads up!! : )

12. LEND ETHLEND

13. why don't we stop with all the bullshit as if event s are gonna make any difference. until btc gets going and the whales are happy with their lot the alts are not gonna do anything. any news will just result in small pump and retrace. until the market stops being manipulated these things won't move. so yeh stock up but don't expect any movement for a bit

14. Hello guys!! If you want to learn more about trading cryptocurrencies and get quality technical analysis, rumors, fresh news and buy signals just join our Telegram Channel at https://t.me/tradingcryptoacademy

15. Jeff isn't it always a buying opportunity in your view? I mean this crash happen in January as well….

16. Should I hold ETN VTC ARDR WTC BNB BNT TRX CVC WAVES POE DNT or sell? I dont have time watching the markets daily

17. Icon and VeChain🤞🏻

18. Here are my picks (I don't even own all these, I wish 🙂 ):

Oyster-I see great things for Oyster especially over the next month or so. You get free Shell coins just for holding Oyster at the beginning of April and main net will deploy soon. Solid team that actually meets their goals.

Stellar-Hands down a great coin and choice

Cardano-A good buy and a solid coin however this is a longterm hold

Quantstamp-They have a big deployment in a little over a week

Simple Token-Very versatile coin

NCASH-Simply because I see this coin going to the moon this year because they have a working product, low market cap, and a product I would buy if I was in retail.

Just my thoughts.

19. Either way I am looking at it as a discount. Although with the market like it has been, I'm focused on btc for now. Btc dominance seems like it will continue to rise. Thanks for the great vid yo

20. Tokio Whale who is connected with MtGox is selling btc since january and crashing market..paying investors since Mtgox was hacked..and is going to be more, not finished..

21. Basically all coins are 50%-70% down, back to middle December.

22. 2k to go common spread the word 200k baby

23. Jeff i do not enjoy the other alt coin buzz videos! It their a way for us to access your videos only?

24. ICX

25. EOS GANG GANG GANG

26. It's time to realize the power play behind any comment online or buy and sell order posted. Transparency is here. My extremely conservative grandfather gave me some fresh fiat today to invest in his first bitcoin investment. I'm still watching the whales to see when to invest this old money. Hopefully the manipulative pawns will have reached the end of the board soon and allow for new queens to take new avenues of approach and attack the BS. Here comes the transformation of wealth

27. Get on that Genesis vision 👌🏼👌🏼

28. Awesome video Jeff!

29. Loopring is the best buy now, massive year ahead for that token.

30. Honestly I don't think too many of us are worried about a little flash crash. A matter of fact I look forward to them because they really represent an excellent buying opportunity, without a doubt the crypto Market will be a trillion dollar market by the end of the year. Buy cryptos while they're cheap you guys!

31. This Market Cap is killing All of us.

32. Gotta look into $ECC

33. ICON with its platform and multitude of connections will be going places!

34. It’s orchestrated, Bitcoin is controlled by big money. Now they can make the price rise or fall on demand

35. This all is good news bc everyone will c regulation whales dump mt g and “hacks” can’t stop bitcoin moon!!!

36. I'm very bullish on EOS

37. for all those who think credits is a scam, people were saying ethereum was a scam when it was $1, ath $1600 jan 2018, nuff said, credits is the next ethereum and they even state ethereum is there competitor, wanchain claims 1 million tps by 2020, credits is ahead by 2 years

38. If btc doesn't recover back to 10.3k it's safe to say 2013 is repeating. So be careful if u want to "hodl"

39. Jeff, you are my go to voice in this turbulent times, it is simply comforting…thank you papa Jeff! You were the first youtuber i listened to when i go into crypto in late 2017! Thank you for everything! You have taught me plenty…and continue to do so!!!

40. Well I’m holding a boat load of ADA. Will probably load up with more over the coming weeks.
    But you ask why I would doubt them now. For starters, their roadmap will show one clear thing; an actual working product of significance is years away.
    Also, every interview I’ve seen by YouTubers with Charles H, I’m distracted by his giraffe soft toys in the background.
    Furthermore, since it is so slow to market, will someone else steal their thunder and beat them to the punch?!For these reasons and more, it is clear that putting money into Cardano is a speculative punt rather than a prudent investment….. Like every other coin currently on the market.
    But I’m a gambler. That’s why I’m here.

41. ADA will be overtaken by other projects. Too much talk & too slow. Technology is evolving at an extreme pace at the moment. Project are coming out all the time, it is easy to make an better improved ADA and make quality partnerships thus leaving ADA behind. They better step their game up and show us something. Look at ETH…90% of tokens are on ETH…only one on ADA. Even NEO is doing better. (In terms of progress, yes some mistakes but they will handle it and come back stronger, no mistakes no progress) Just my two satoshis.

42. You can buy anything right now…then the market will pump up a bit then drop to prices lower than you just bought

43. LTC, KMD, DGB, VERI, NXS, EOS

44. Best vid this year Jeff. Thanks.

45. What if these altcoins just slowly die off and become useless in the future. Cryptocurrencies are still young and we don't know if it will last forever.

46. if we close a daily candle on bitcoin below 9700 it will possibly fall to 2300 according to my TA.

47. Come on man!! All the cryptos are getting anhialated. Every time you say great dip opportunity and people buy it tanks lower and lower. Because the crypto market is collapsing and investors are exiting out. By June ada will be worth pennies tron less than a cent ethereum $300, and so on and so on. It’s all over face the music. Fat lady sung and passed gas on all you mofos!!!!