CRYPTO: Mt. Gox WHALE Lifeless? BITCOIN, CRYPTOCURRENCY, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, XRP RIPPLE TRADE Information 2018

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bcash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Cardano (ADA) & Far more Alt Coins & Crypto Trading Information 2018!
Most effective TRADE Alerts FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES Below!
Be a part of The Celebration! –

Be a part of VIP Right now !!! Concept @CryptoKirby FOR Facts ON HOW TO Be a part of NOW !!!
( -or-

Internet sites I use for Crypto consist of: Coinmarketcap, Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini & a lot more!

Disclaimer: The material protected in this online video is NOT financial commitment assistance. I’m NOT a economical adviser. These are only my possess particular opinions, concepts, tutorials, charts, assessment, insights and price tag predictions. Often do your possess investigate and only commit entirely centered on your possess results and particular judgement. Determining to Commit in and Obtain Crypto/Bitcoins or ICO/ICOs is extremely large risk!

1. BEST TRADE SIGNALS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES HERE!
    Join The Party! – https://t.me/AltCoinParty
    JOIN VIP TODAY !!! MESSAGE @CryptoKirby FOR INFO ON HOW TO JOIN NOW !!!
    (https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby or https://t.me/CryptoKirby)

2. Sounds right to me , he had to raise a total of $ 430 million , so if he had already done $ 400 million before the article , he is either finished or very close to finish .

3. this is what a low supply coin does for you. A single entity with a large amount can tank the market.

4. Top token TEL! x100 in 2018-2019 years. AIRDROP telcoin.pro/tokenairdrop

5. Clearly dumping his own coins high and buying them bk low

6. Some are saying the whale is acting maliciously but I think Hanlons razor applies – Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. I would hope by the September date he sees some sense

7. By the way. Litecoin, Etherium, Ripple xrp in the title? Video has nothing to do with that. Just click and search bait. First time I've seen your videos, and already i dislike your channel. Sorry. Cant take it seriously.

8. Dont claim that the market probably will be bullish form now just cause u want to believe it. Sure they have enough to cover the losses, but whats to say they wont dump more? for all we know they could dump it all. Not spreading FUD, just being realistic. Do you have the sources to this court case you're talking about? Its good that u want to be ahead of things and inform your ppl though. Like on that.

9. Better that he dumps via exchanges. Keeps it distributed.

10. Dump just started and if it's moved to other hands it will be just someone else dumping it

11. May the Yakusa kill him and all his crypto be lost forever.

12. I think you'd have more subs if you stop saying "guys" so fucking much

13. wrong dump is not over….

14. good looking out

15. BITCOIN CAN INCREASE IN A FEW DAYS ITS VALUE OF 100% (2X) as in December?

2018: The Year Central Banks Begin Buying Cryptocurrency

Crypto Exchange Coinbase Launches Four-Coin Index Fund Only For Accredited Investors

When bitcoin futures were launched in December, bitcoin increased the value of 100% (2X) and some altcoin by 2000% (20X) now that coinbase launches funds for big investors will the bitcoin increase in value as in December?

Sources:

16. People don't worry about mtgox whale dumping, I will cheerfully absorb all of them for you. I'm the cushion for you poor people.

17. PUT coin on cryptopia will make 400 – 500% after March 18.

18. Kirby you seem like an intelligent guy I wish you would pay more homage to the fundamentals of BTC and not so much the price but I get it you are a trader….good video I'm still with you. I just resonate with guys like Andreas Ant more…

19. Uh, dude. Check the bitcoin ticker lately? The whale ain’t done. I suspected as much. Gox is still dumping.

20. this does make sense

21. Blame it on the sun.Blame it on the moon.Blame it on the rain

22. so , did Mt Gox owe the equivalent of all the third party coins they held ( that belonged to little guys like me ) to their creditors ? I know servers are expensive but , Really ???

23. Most exchanges take Litecoin for withdrawal or deposit for other coins. just use Ltcs instead of Btcs