BITCOIN BUBBLE POP?! CRYPTO CRASH! ALT Cash & CRYPTOCURRENCY Buying and selling & Trade News 2018

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bcash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Cardano (ADA) & More Alt Cash & Crypto Buying and selling News 2018!
Greatest TRADE Indicators FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES Right here!
Sign up for The Social gathering! –

Sign up for VIP These days !!! Information @CryptoKirby FOR Details ON HOW TO Sign up for NOW !!!
( -or-

Abide by ON TWITTER-

Websites I use for Crypto contain: Coinmarketcap, Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini & extra!

Disclaimer: The content lined in this online video is NOT investment decision tips. I’m NOT a money adviser. These are only my very own private thoughts, ideas, tutorials, charts, analysis, insights and rate predictions. Constantly do your very own study and only make investments entirely dependent on your very own findings and private judgement. Deciding to Commit in and Obtain Crypto/Bitcoins or ICO/ICOs is exceptionally higher danger!

1. BEST TRADE SIGNALS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES HERE!
    Join The Party! – https://t.me/AltCoinParty
    JOIN VIP TODAY !!! MESSAGE @CryptoKirby FOR INFO ON HOW TO JOIN NOW !!!
    (https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby or https://t.me/CryptoKirby)

2. You are a bear sir. A big surly bear.

3. Ncash $5 by 12/2018

4. You lost your credibility by not including euthereum ripple and stellar lumens all high cap working projects in your list.

5. Though the code is nothing special -( basically Bitcoin copy with a faster block reward time) the mulit Algo aspect of Raven Coin lets the little people have a fair opportunity . Plus who knows what the Overstock guy must know to be compelled to put his $ into the coin. " with no pre-mine, developer allocation or any other similar set aside. " – that's big

6. The Bulls 🔥 Are Coming Hopefully 🍾

7. I believe Cardano ADA will be there on the top not only in five years but much before
    That's my opinion only 😊😉

8. The only thing that makes the life of Kryptocurrencys hard is all the sanctions from goverments and not because there is something overvalued. Actually that Countries need to set laws against it already shows, that it's not overvalued at all. But i think small minds can't really understand that. cheers

9. Don't listen to this guy he's been wrong 70% of the time if not more

10. The future of crypto is in crypto that improves big business and solves business solutions this is where the money is, if you find cryptos that do this you will be okay long term.

11. LTC, NEO, ETN, ICX, NANO, DRGN, BLUE, SUB !!

12. Nano, Cardano, Litecoin, NEO, polymath, Monero, Ethereum, Ether classic and Bitcoin of coarse

13. Nexus…end of story.

14. when lots of coins have achieved their projected goals you will wish you bought when it was low! there are lots of good coins worth investing in. even the shit coins will 5x in the next 4 months

15. ok spread your fud now and buy the coins when they are ten times higher

16. Yes the bubble is deflating. We went from 30 to 800 billion from May to December. Its ridiculous. Right now people are in denial that we are going to hit pre-bubble periods. Longterm I would only buy XRP because that actually is going to get used. They also have every incentive to make the price go up since they own more than half of it. Nobody is using bitcoin other than hope it goes up in value. Prices aren't going up, people will lose interest. The crypto chart looks EXACTLY like a bubble chart and were a bit more than half way down.

17. Morning all Kirby..About the TA on Bitcoin thingo..Suppoman went live last night (my last night) and tried to TA BTC. it was hilarious watching him second and third guess everything . The whole stream verified on about basically how he hasn't got a clue .Though he kept on repeating himself over and over until i muted the volume and use the chat till the end. I had his opinion at that point .He summarized and said you could literally just make up a TA and draw lines anywhere you want what ever looks good and be happy with it..The stream went for ages and i thought at the end of it ,did he actually go live for any reason that other to show everyone how confused he actually was….while his stream was what seemed useless it still shows that every idea must be discussed and reasoned with ,especially if you hold investments like Bitcoin.At this point it's not about TA ,it's about learning the strategy to have a better chance of being a good investor by staying chilled and seeing what is possibly going on and how to deal with it.

18. Some crypto like Bitcoin are overvalued, other crypto like Verge XVG, and NANO are undervalued. Do you know the way?

19. BITCOIN AND LITECOIN. ETC FOR GAS and throw in a couple of longshots just for fun!

20. RISE: Elastos (10 million rows of code , 4 million rows open source Runtime for dApps, mineable Coin, in the Boat: Neo, Bitmain, Foxconn, Saica, founder is the guy that worked on Windows Vista and Windows XP), Iota (IF they get the trinary code fitted into working machines), RFID-Chip-Coins like Walton-Chain, Ambrosus, Wabi (IF they succeed in anticipation of their services in the industrie)… TenX (its a real company and they get to the 95% chance in 2018 to issue their OWN credit card without wavecrest or someone else, they also work on their own protocoll named comit) FALL: Tron (Yes Tron… maybe they get SOMETHING to work in the Future, but right now, extreme overhyped coin with NO Value, only a guy with 400k twitter followers), DogeCoin (because… its a "Fun"-Coin with NO Value), IOS-Token (Internet of services… to much competition) AND it hink that BITCOIN CASH is not going to survice the next years (because the most people think it has SOMETHING to do with bitcoin … NO, THIS is an ALTCOIN… and Bitcoin with lightning Network makes B-Cash OBSOLETE)…

21. Digibyte. Been around since 2014.

22. Best projects to hold in my opinion
    – Litecoin (LTC)
    – Icon (ICX)
    – Nucleus Vision (NCASH)
    – NEO
    – Nebulas (NAS)
    Find good projects, and HODL. If you truly believe and understand something, you will feel more comfortable long term, allowing you to relax and live life!

23. I think LTC has potential. If you bought LTC in January and held you would still be in profit. I got burned every time I tried to gain position on it lol leads me to believe people like what it's doing.

24. Smart contacts will survive with the right applications, some privacy coins.
    LOC FUN SNOV SPANK DADI that have a real application and a working product behind them.

I don’t think much of Bitcoin, it has to many problems I haven’t owned any for around 3 months, I think litecoin hits the masses where it matters.

Definitely agree lots of theses coins will not exist in the future, if we use the example of the .com bubble, it was the company’s that had money in the bank that survived.

The HODL mentality will sink portfolio’s to a minimum and those that lost will blame the rich folk, even though they choose not to take a profit.

25. ICX and NEO I think..

26. Quantstamp. Having their Ycombinator demo on the 19th. I believe in this one.

27. I think Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Steem, Neblio, NEO and Vertcoin should still be around in the next 5 years. But true, most crap coins will be removed from coinmarketcap by then. All trying to be the next Bitcoin.

28. Even though I'm not a fan of Ripple nor do I own any I think Ripple has a great chance of still being around long-term.

29. I agree with the fact that the cream always rises to the top. Out of the projects in the top 100, I definitely see Waltonchain still being here 5 years from now

30. Wonderful. My dear brother, please subscribe to my channel

31. I don't agree with you one bit
    I may have to look into my crystal ball lol

32. i think NEO and ICX could be among the ones that will survive this, Icx got huge corporate and institutional backing

33. I'd put ethereum on my list…
    I still hold positions in indahash and singularity

34. $ZIL is one of my tech favorites for long time investment.

35. What’s upppp