five Financial commitment Tips for New Cryptocurrency Buyers

Β

Β

These five guidelines I existing are the result of my encounter in investing into standard belongings, and into cryptocurrencies. There are so a lot of a lot more, but I hope these five assistance you in some way if your new to this fascinating and insane globe.

πŸ“š Find out Cryptocurrency Invesment Fundamentals with me on Udemy

πŸ’° A great crypto exchange in Australia is CoinSpot

πŸ“ˆ Look at out Independent Reserve for BTC, ETH and BCH

πŸ’Ž Trade alt-coins on the Binance exchange

πŸ” Hold your cryptos safe and sound with a Nano Ledger S

πŸ‘• Crypto Merch
Use Lower price code AUSBTC for ten% Lower price!

πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Social Media
Twitter
Steemit
LBRY @cryptowithbeau

πŸ”— Links to all articles or blog posts talked about

πŸ“© For business or consulting enquiries, speak to me at cryptosaustralia@gmail.com

πŸ“ƒ Disclaimer: I am not a financial adviser, nor am I an accountant. This is my personalized view primarily based on my have encounter and interpretation. Everybody is dependable and accountable for their have exploration and financial selections they make. Referral and affiliate one-way links do gain me commissions but they are products or services I personally use and I would not endorse if I did not consider in them. Cheers πŸ™‚

1. Problem with #5: There are those who make it a career to study, but they never go out and do anything with what they learn.
    Best way to learn? Just Do It.

2. "cryptocurrencies" are heading for a final pump and dump. When IOTA really takes off, there is simply no usage for things like Litecoin, Dash etc. Maybe some privacy coins have some usage, but you can make transactions private on the Tangle too and for for that is in the work. Of course Ripple and Stellar will still have their partnerships for a long time on, and I don't expect the Litecoin-fanboys to stop anytime soon to demand that it should be possible to buy $1 items with a currency with $1 transaction fees because somehow Lightning Network yada yada, and it doesn't work. But the IOTA-markets will not be inclusive, so you will never be able to buy data, electricity or that sort of M2M-assets with anything else than IOTA, and then there will be a convenience demand from people (and machines) to be able to buy other things with IOTA too. No such pressure from Litecoin and even less from the tiny currencies that basically only can be used on crypto exchanges. Merchants will eventually accept all cryptoassets as payments, but some will have higher fees than others so there will be a winner among the pure currency tokens/coins.

What is getting really big is however other cryptoassets that are either platforms or products that solve a real-world problem like tracking supply chains, distribute computing and so on. Some of these cryptoassets are basically stocks, or close to it.

And the third booming sector is to put financial assets on a distributed ledger. IOTA is working on it's Peaq, but you can also use Ripple/Stellar and Tether is even built on Bitcoin and is despite the fact that it's expensive as hell to transfer, expanding like crazy. You will also see gold and cryptos pegged to normal stocks, real estate and so on. Many competing project all aim at doing exactly this. The winner(s) will be extremely successful.

So my advice is to realize the risk of currencies without any other use case than being a currency, and spread your risk on the other crypto assets unless you really know what you're doing…

3. Our Satoshi who art in heaven, Bitcoin be thy name. Your miners come, Your chains be done, In alts as it is in BTC. Give us this day our daily spread. And forgive us our FUD, as we forgive those, who panic sell against us. And lead us not into fomo, but deliver us from fiat. For crypto is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

BTC: 1AAmZBf9AvKN4dnDsJbvhya59v2s5fVeuf
    ETH: 0x2ac2db72e5e33e586462a056e4734a7d543bd4d6
    LTC: LKwSkevjwkXga3LxnbEqsLFP6kqzKTqkMr

4. Good solid info and guidance as usual.

5. Your are one of my favorit crypto-tubers, please bring some content about ICO's,..how do you select ICO's, which website do you use to get first information and if possible, just introduce us to ICO's which are promising. best regards Sebastian

6. Tip number 1: When Warren Buffet said Bitcoin is going to crash I said okay enough said moving on

7. It's interesting observing the level of education of the audience via comments over the last few months in the Crypto-space becoming somewhat debased. I want you all to succeed, please do your homework folks. Judging from your intelligence and spelling/grammar markers, it may be the first and most important homework of your lives. 2018 is the year of the Alt-coin lush for those who can keep flush. As always, stellar advice Beau. Let's go!

8. Great advice . FoMO is real for newbies, I got so hype when I first got exchange acc and bought all at all time high … also, learn to HODL .trust me it’s hard

9. Excellent advice Beau – Thanks heaps.

10. TRUE this day trading makeing me sick πŸ˜€

11. This is a great video and will share it with people who are so negative about crypto.

12. Good tips Beau.

13. HODL!

14. hey, should i invest in steem coin and reddcoin now or wait for a drop, i need help

15. Thanks mate, always great honest info. I will recommend my friends who want to learn crypto to your channel. Cheers

16. Legend

17. Hey Beau, Great video I love your videos and thanks for sharing your knowledge with everyone. But since CoinSpot takes 2 weeks for verification and BTC markets doesn't have many coins available, do you know where I can buy cryptocurrencies with AUD?
    Thanks

18. MATE!

19. I've been making some money on day trades but you're definitely right about volatility

20. Hi Beau, thanks for your great tips. I'm also interested in hearing what you think are the best places to store cryptocurrency? Cheers πŸ˜€

21. Always solid advise.
    $821 billion market cap the FOMO for some is real, Wait for a blood bath or catch new potential crypto's.

22. Your a champion, once again top job Beau

23. Great tips mate!

24. looks great man as always πŸ™‚ I hope you'll do a video on your preferred hard-wallets as well, there's too many to choose from for me right now, some advice from you would help πŸ™‚

25. great stuff beau thanks

26. Refreshing to see this honest channel.
    So many are pumping pumping 24/7 , And taking from their subs whenever they can .πŸ‘

27. Great tips thank you

28. I bought Tron at 25 cents and now it's 15 cents. FOMO πŸ™

29. Do a video on using cryptopia please

30. Very good video. Solid advice.

31. Great tips bro.