Easy Forex

Foreign exchange Buying and selling Tactic – Working day Buying and selling Affirmation Entry

Discover to trade currency trading making use of our price dependent working day buying and selling system. This currency trading buying and selling system is very simple to study, and simple to replicate. Get pleasure from!

– Bank Buying and selling Techniques

1. No explanation is given. Why should we wait for the third candle to pull back? What's the reasoning? Don't just follow blindly some elaborate setup with no explanation.

2. Brilliant stuff – love the Confirmation Entry!

3. The two moving averages are the 200EMA and the 60 EMA.

-Sterling

4. The easiest way to find the past videos is click on our channel and look back for the past videos your looking for. You can also visit our website that contains most of the training information.

-Sterling

5. what time frame is best with this strategy?

6. Hi Sterling, may you give me the link of other 2 videos?, thanks

7. What is the MA you are using (the dashed red line) thx. good video.

8. Thanks for giving back!

9. Thanks for sharing, this is a great video, I am new to trading and this strategy is so simple and helps me get clear on certain ares of my trading. Thanks again

10. Hey Eric,

Check out this video. It is the first part in a 3 part series. The confirmation entry is just the last part of the strategy essentially. The key is understanding market cycle which gives us direction, then second we must pick high probability manipulation points. The third point is the entry and how to enter and that is where the confirmation entry comes into play. The other video series covers it all. Hope it helps!

youtube.com/watch?v=0iwGtiNW8y0

-Sterling

11. Buy at support. Sell at resistance. Unless it is a breakout or breakdown. Go with the trend. That is the basics of trading. Good video. Question: You did not say what minute you are using on the candles? 5min? 10min?

12. Interesting video. Where those day candles?

13. That seems pretty clear and simple. I can see why people appreciate using this method and how this will get good results.

14. good

15. In 2 days I've watched 2 videos- this one and the older one about Trading Breakouts. I spent 20K and spent 2.5 years with an apprentice trader company and never learned either of these techniques. Thanks Chad and Sterling!

16. they do actually, there are tons of vid tuts about FX trading, and lot of webinars, well this strategy is actually really simple, he's just marking a pullback with candles, if you go to lower timeframes you will se a simple pullback, but this is really good, I'm actually using this teknic ( thaks I learned it from this vid ) but I don't use it when it hits just support or fesistance, I look for a touch of the trend line first, and using this teknic as my entry signal. thx DayTradingForexLive 😀

17. Real nice video – well done and thanks for the insight…Good confirmation that there will be a potential move and you will be part of it!

18. I am a struggling trader and a beginner… not many people teach us the beginner about the confirmation price… yes I know, the price will never be confirm but at least your video give me some ideas on how to look a price confirmation. Thank you!