How To Setup Metatrader4 on Mac with Indicators
Scalping Strategy Course (DVD + Online) - $299.00
In the much anticipated Forex Scalping Strategy Course, Vic and Sarid show you short-term focused techniques and strategies to make quicker profits while reducing market exposure.
Forexmentor Coach's Corner First Month (Online) - $149.00
The Coach's Corner offers 2 live sessions per week, an integrated approach to trading, FREE access to the VicTrade video course and Darko's Pattern Trading Video Lessons.
Metatrader4 (MT4) is one of the most popular trading platforms in the world, used by thousands of traders every single day. Today, Austin Silver is going to show you how to set up Metatrader 4 on your Mac operating system, and how to import the most profitable indicators he uses. This video was created to complement Austin’s original MT4 Tutorial (linked below). Comment below if there are any questions about how to set up MT4 on your iMac, Macbook Pro, or Macbook Air with indicators.
Links for this video:
* Metatrader 4 Tutorial — https://youtu.be/w1d5nTwqunE
* Risk Calculator App — https://riskcalculator.app/
* Drive Folder With Indicators — https://bit.ly/3my5BN3
* Metatrader 4 download — https://www.metatrader4.com/
* Parallels download — https://www.parallels.com/
Go to https://asfx.biz/journal to grab your ASFX Trading Journal (FREE SHIPPING for US traders)
Stay Connected With Our Weekly Newsletter — https://asfx.biz/subscribe/
ASFX Amazon Store – https://www.amazon.com/shop/austinsilverfx
Try Audible for Free – https://amzn.to/2KaWa6D
Connect With Austin:
Tweets by austinsilverfx
Read ASFX In The News:
· The Silver Investment Group LLC. (“Company”) is not an investment or advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not purport to tell or suggest which securities, equities, or currencies (“Markets”) customers should buy or sell for themselves. The analysts and employees or affiliates of the Company may hold positions in Markets discussed here. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading currencies and equities. You completely understand and acknowledge that the Company, the authors, the publisher, and affiliates of Company assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results and make no warranties whatsoever, express or implied or for merchantability. Factual statements on the Company’s website, or in its blogs, videos, webinars, or posts (“Publications”) are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without any notice and are made without any warranties whatsoever.
· It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system and are not indicative of future returns which be realized by you. In addition, the indicators, software programs, strategies, columns, articles, and all other features of the Company’s products (collective, the “Information”) are provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Examples presented on the Company’s website are for educational and entertainment purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell at any time. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. You should always check with your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
· Jurisdiction hereunder shall be in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any disputes shall be adjudicated in the courts thereof. #ASFX #DayTradingTips #ForexTrading