Here is what's ahead on the Australian data calendar this coming week – ForexLive
I’ll have more to come on these in the daily data calendar heads up, a quick heads up here.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) latest weekly “Household Impacts of COVID-19 Survey.”
- weekly consumer confidence (ANZ-Roy Morgan)
- credit & debit card spending (Commonwealth Bank)
- Weekly Payroll Jobs and Wages (ABS)
- RBA private sector credit data for May
- RBA Deputy Governor Guy Debelle speaks via webinar at the Economic Society on “The Reserve Bank’s policy actions and balance sheet”
- PMI manufacturing surveys from AiGroup and CBA
- ABS Q2 engineering construction activity
- ABS May building approvals
- CoreLogic home price index
- Trade surplus for May (ABS)
- May retail trade (ABS)
- Services PMI from CBA
- new vehicle sales data
- AiGroup construction PMI
Adding these for what’s from elsewhere during the Asia session next week.
- China official National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) manufacturing and services purchasing managers indexes (PMI) (see this link)
- China Caixin manufacturing PMI
- China Caixin services PMI
Scalping Strategy Course (DVD + Online) - $299.00
In the much anticipated Forex Scalping Strategy Course, Vic and Sarid show you short-term focused techniques and strategies to make quicker profits while reducing market exposure.
Forexmentor Coach's Corner First Month (Online) - $149.00
The Coach's Corner offers 2 live sessions per week, an integrated approach to trading, FREE access to the VicTrade video course and Darko's Pattern Trading Video Lessons.