Forex Today: Dollar under pressure but caution persists – FXStreet
Here is what you need to know on Thursday, March 26th:
- Wall Street rallied for a second consecutive day, as US Senators agreed on a $2 trillion relief package that would likely be voted on Friday. US indexes, however, retreated ahead of the close. The DJIA and the S&P closed in the green. US Treasury yields posted modest intraday advances.
- The coronavirus pandemic continues to expand. The total number of cases is roughly 490,000, while the death toll increased to 20,800. The largest increase in cases is taking place in Europe and the US.
- The American dollar was the worst performer, with EUR/USD near 1.1900 early Thursday and GBP/USD trading around 1.1900.
- The USD/JPY pair edged marginally lower as demand for safe-haven assets was limited. Gold eased with spot trading around $1,610.
- Crude oil prices spent the day consolidating. Late US session news made the rounds about the US and Saudi Arabia holding talks to maintain the stability of global energy markets.
- Crypto Today: Bitcoin $7000 is the gateway to greater gains
Scalping Strategy Course (DVD + Online) - $299.00
In the much anticipated Forex Scalping Strategy Course, Vic and Sarid show you short-term focused techniques and strategies to make quicker profits while reducing market exposure.
Forexmentor Coach's Corner First Month (Online) - $149.00
The Coach's Corner offers 2 live sessions per week, an integrated approach to trading, FREE access to the VicTrade video course and Darko's Pattern Trading Video Lessons.