Currency trading Currently: USD weak spot extends, trade tensions mount, Silver surges – FXStreet
Right here is what you want to know to begin your working day on Thursday, July 18th, European session:
– US greenback prolonged overnight losses vs. principal rivals in Asia as Treasury yields slid further more on trade woes, earnings success and aggressive Fed amount lower bets.
– Aussie outperformed on upbeat Australian headline careers data, USD/JPY slipped in tandem with Asian equities amid threat-aversion. Kiwi continued to trade firmer so significantly this week.
– US-China trade stand-off weighed alongside escalating South Korea-Japan trade dispute.
– Uk: The Cable consolidated the recovery under 1.2450 amid Tricky Brexit fears, ahead of key Uk Retail Gross sales, Household of Commons vote on an amendment that limitations PM from dissolving the Parliament until October 31.
– Oil price ranges steadied just after the fall on US crude stocks surge, Gold clung to overnight gains around 1425 ranges, Silver rallied to five-month highs earlier mentioned 16.10.
– Cryptocurrencies stalled recent recovery. Bitcoin stayed under 10k.
Scalping Strategy Course (DVD + Online) - $299.00
In the much anticipated Forex Scalping Strategy Course, Vic and Sarid show you short-term focused techniques and strategies to make quicker profits while reducing market exposure.
Forexmentor Coach's Corner First Month (Online) - $149.00
The Coach's Corner offers 2 live sessions per week, an integrated approach to trading, FREE access to the VicTrade video course and Darko's Pattern Trading Video Lessons.