Algorithmic Trading via ZeroMQ: Python to MetaTrader (Trade Execution, Reporting & Management)
Scalping Strategy Course (DVD + Online) - $299.00
In the much anticipated Forex Scalping Strategy Course, Vic and Sarid show you short-term focused techniques and strategies to make quicker profits while reducing market exposure.
Forexmentor Coach's Corner First Month (Online) - $149.00
The Coach's Corner offers 2 live sessions per week, an integrated approach to trading, FREE access to the VicTrade video course and Darko's Pattern Trading Video Lessons.
This tutorial follows on from our webinar “How to Interface Python Trading Strategies with MetaTrader via ZeroMQ”. Brought to you by Darwinex: https://www.darwinex.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video-description-above-fold&utm_content=trade-execution-zeromq-python-metatrader
** Get the latest updates to the DWX-ZeroMQ-Connector project, troubleshoot your applications, give and get help from fellow algorithmic traders and more, over at the Darwinex Collective Slack Workspace:
If you haven’t watched it yet, here it is again:
With this completely revamped implementation, algorithmic traders can:
1) Send OPEN, CLOSE, MODIFY trade instructions to MetaTrader from Python (or any other ZeroMQ compatible programming language)
2) Exchange messages between Python and MetaTrader in JSON format, via ZeroMQ.
3) Get real-time BID / ASK prices from MetaTrader for any symbol available in MetaTrader.
4) Retrieve historical market data from MetaTrader directly into a Python environment, via ZeroMQ.
5) Create a MetaTrader “price server EA” specifically for publishing real-time BID / ASK prices to multiple “subscriber” applications.
The accompanying source code can be found here:
And here’s the continuation of this tutorial: Algorithmic Trading via ZeroMQ: Python to MetaTrader (Subscribing to Market Data) (https://youtu.be/9EaP_7sSzEI)
If you consider yourself a talented trader, we’d love to have your strategy listed on our Exchange, enabling you to earn performance fees on investor profits.
Check it out here:
IMPORTANT REQUEST: Please please please.. if you find this content useful, please do consider liking and sharing it on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and whatever other social networks you have circles in.
Darwinex relies almost exclusively on organic growth, primarily through recommendation via informative content.
YouTube’s algorithms measure the quality of Darwinex content on the basis of:
– and several other related variables
With seemingly small actions such as:
– Clicking the Like button
– Clicking the Subscribe button
– Clicking the Share button (on YouTube) and distributing our content
… YOU inform YouTube’s algorithms of your sentiment towards Darwinex, thereby directly helping Darwinex MASSIVELY in achieving organic growth.
Thank you very much for your kind consideration!
** Fancy joining a vibrant community of algorithmic traders, quants and data scientists focused on financial hacking? Join the Darwinex Collective Slack Workspace:
1.9 M in performance fees paid to date! See here:
Topics: #algorithmictrading #python #metatrader