Metatrader 4

Moving Averages Winning Investing Tactic for Scalpers

In this movie, Kenya describes Moving Averages: What they are and how to use them for a winning (scalping) buying and selling method. In the subsequent movie, master how to set up the indicators in your Meta Trader 4 and especially how Kenya employs the 8 EMA, 50 SMA, and 200 SMA! May well the Pips be with You!!!

Have issues, you should comment on this movie and we will answer them!

Intrigued in joining our Winning IML Forex Investing Workforce!

We will get in touch with you instantly for subsequent ways! or Get in contact! We’d like to mentor and coach you!

Be part of Our Telegram Channel:

Brian Kenya Horton Instagram Profile and Story Highlights:

Brian & Kenya Horton Facebook Profile:

Internet site and Blog site:

Forex Broker We Use:

How We Withdraw Our Investing Money Rapid and Simple:

Investing Disclaimer: Investing can contain significant possibility and is not suited for each individual investor. An investor could possibly shed all or a lot more than their preliminary expense. “Possibility funds” is money that can be missing without having jeopardizing one’s monetary protection or lifetime design and style. Only “possibility funds” need to be applied for buying and selling and only people with enough possibility funds need to contemplate buying and selling. iMarketsLive is not a licensed monetary adviser nor does it or give out monetary assistance. The consumer of IML products and/or products and services assumes comprehensive possibility and duty for their buying and selling activity. Past efficiency is not indicative of, nor does it promise any foreseeable future results. Person results will vary due to a variety of sector and timing circumstances. This movie was established purely for educational needs.

1. Awesome video…clear, concise, and very well presented. Thank you.

2. Wow!! so it’s some traders that just scalp the market and make lots of money ?

3. I like that. 10 to 30 then get out!

4. cant wait to try it:)

5. I like you… Thanks for this informative video. Look forward to your future presentations.

6. Stopped 2min in and gave thumbs up. Before go any further – scalping, appears to require larger capital per trade as opposed to overall portfolio? – one or two trades, moving most or all cash in and out (maintaining extreme liquidity and day trading)? So the real question is how much capital do you recommend to use, or start with? – before I watch or learn any more of this strategy it would be prudent to understand where my base needs to be coming from.

7. I definitely love your warm personality and am glad I came across this video!!

8. Nice information thanks you …. I wanna learn about the stop lose more your way of the stop lose

9. You should an iml educator.u are a phenomenal teacher.

10. Brian & Kenya I love yall thanks so much .I almost bought another cellphone because I always just traded with the BB .I never new how to quite set up my indicators.I thought I needed to purchase a Iphone but thanks to this video this may be my break threw for more winning trades & profits.I also sent a request on FACEBOOK.I definetly could use both of you as mentors for the Sheriff & Davens 4 rules .But thanks again & GOD BLESS YOU

11. Thanks for the info! Was wondering who you use as a broker?

12. Ive actually learned more in this video than in any of the ones Ive watched thus far. SIMPLE concept. I'm going to save this video and try it out on demo. OMG thank you. ive seriously been looking for a quick step by step explanation of scalping. please feel free (ANY OF MY FELLOW TRADERS) to add me on IG. I look forward to seeing your success @PriittyKiitty

13. thank u for the video but I could not see the gap

14. thanks for the vid, just what i was looking for, your energy made it a pleasure to watch.

15. Hi Kenya – thank you for the video.

16. thanks a lot..
    your strategy has really helped me out…
    how do i get in-touch…
    that's my email:chief@webpawa.com

17. Thank for sharing

18. You two are a true inspiration for the culture!!!! Peace and Love!!

19. New to your channel and yes you are very informative I forgot to set up my tools and u reminded me to use them thank you.

20. Hi…do you have an alert set to notify you of a crossover, or do you sift through charts looking for setups?

21. This totally changed the way I look at the Harmonic Scanner and Web Analyzer and every other trade signal I get. I have been able to confirm 5 min trades using the 30-minute chart using the MA and have won quite a few.

22. Please what's the value of the money flow you added to the RSI

23. Thank you guys for this! I've been watching your videos and there is SO much value provided. I do have a question however. I noticed on the second trade set up (at the end of the video) that it hadn't crossed the 200 SMA. Are there other things that you take into account in terms of entry? I know you said that you didn't want to make it really an in depth training, but I would like to use this strategy going forward as it promotes trading WITH the trend. So if you could do a video going in depth and possibly taking a live trade or a couple like you did with the Sherriff Strategy, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Or if you can provide a link to videos that you've watched that you learned this strategy from? I honestly love your teaching style, however, I do understand you must have a busy lifestyle and many team members to help, so anything would be much much appreciated! Thank you guys in advance!!

24. Hi Kenya.Nice one on Moving Averages.Does Bollinger bands have M.A embedded on it?Can this strategy be used during news release and what is your best strategy?… Sheriff or M.A?

25. Hey Kenya thanks for that great tutorial but I how do I know when to get out of this trade??

26. Awesome video! Love your simple to understand teaching style! Thank you!

27. Thanks Kenya. i like it. Do you have a word document write instructions on this strategy?

28. Thank you for all the help!

29. thanks for video, looks quite simple.
    what pairs and timeframe would you recommend?
    and i believe adding the TDI indicator will be a wonderful one

30. Thanx for this video. Looked simple enough to learn. Just curious if there's any advantage to adding the Parabolic SAR to any charts or strategies->Does that help determine direction? Thanx again for this video!