Altcoin News – Bitcoin Sell Off, Blockchain Future, Cryptocurrency Correction

The cryptocurrency market including Bitcoin has experienced a sell off as whales take money off the table.

1. Someone is pumping out market cap. When value reaches about 560-565 billion dollars it falls down in a couple of hours to cca 515-525. So, at least 50 billion dollars is being pulled out automatically. So sad…

2. u sound horrible, bro, jeez most depressed i've ever heard you

3. That much money leaving that fast gotta be the 🐳. 200B don’t just leave overnight because all the “little guys” had a powwow and decided to take their chips and go home. Most of us are gonna HODL and try to improve position even if we are selling. The network fees are really killing it for me right now. Gotta figure that in if you see a good opportunity and it’s killing a lot of opportunities. I’m definitely going seg out of BTC and make sure I have some LTC to trade with because of the high fees.

4. I'm buying everything that fell under 50% because February first it's back on those (whales) have to take a loss to write off at the end of the year so don't worry

5. con-tay-jin good sir

6. Yo i fucking love you Jeff

7. can you do a video on the impact of the new tax bill on crptos…other channels are stating the US will tax each and every transfer transaction across currencies… is that true.

8. To be very honest, he does not know what he is speaking! He just reads through stuff, no analytics! Do not invest based off on his opinion please as he does not have fundamentals to back what he is saying and all targets comes right from nowhere…

9. jeff is the man

10. Hey Jeff check out Elektra coin. Would love to see what you think on their staking.

11. Jeff you're the one that is panicking man. today was a sSUPREME buying opportunity not just for bitcoin but for almost every coin we just pulled back to the 50 day line on the daily chart.and bounced off the 50 day forming a HUGE hammer candle with a very long shadow.  If today is bullish then we are going to resume higher.   these are buying opportunities man.  follow your own advice man BUY THE DIPSSSSSS

12. If this market pullback bothers you, you don't really understand what's going on. This was a completely expected fait accompli. I'm not at all surprised or scared, this is a healthy and necessary occurrence. Price action is the aggregate representation of the human psychology of the players involved. All of the noobs looking to get rich rushed in with irrational exuberance, pushing prices too high, too fast. The wise institutional investors realized the opportunity and either quit buying or actually sold knowing they could quickly increase their holdings by 20%. The selloff sparked FUD amongst said noobs who panic sold, further driving down the market. Start by taking this opportunity to buy more crypto, then go take a nap, get up and stretch your legs, make a pot of coffee and by then we'll be off to the races again.

13. Happy Hodledays

14. what do you think about about KIN?

15. You looked kinda sad when talking about us taking some "holiday break" Hahaha.

16. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I just fell upon this website via Coindesk, it has a lot of data analytics that I am still trying to figure out how to understand. https://data.bitcoinity.org

17. THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE 😂😂
    ( Love it when you say that Jeff )

But
    Hold guys hold , don’t give up !!!!!

18. Jeff dude have you checked out Sumokoin? It's a fork of Monero

19. So I was planning to start investing in altcoins or is it a bad idea?

edit: worth mentioning is that I have no experience in investing…

20. I tried withdrawing from Cryptopia to Binance and it says "complete" but it's not and no notification on Binance… Everyon is having issues, so i missed out on buying some sweet altcoins for CHEAP. fucking sucks.

21. Chin up guys n gals, Crypto is on sale, remember, we don't trade with emotions, we buy on the dip and hold until we profit.
    The wall Street whales are trying to mess with the system so they can derail our confidence in crypto.
    Just buy and hold before 2018 hits, we're going to look back at this week and laugh very soon.

22. I discovered this channel about a week ago. Thanks Jeff. I just opened a coinbase account. Bitcoin went from 13,800 to 14,780 in the time it took me to open the account which was over an hour by the time I set up the 2 step Authentication and linked by bank account. I wish there was another exchange that I could use my fiat to purchase crypto and alts on other than coinbase but most say coinbase is the best place to start. That's why I pulled the trigger today. I'm concerned to even make a purchase even though I'm completely authenticated because Here's what coinbase has posted at the top of the site: High Traffic
    Due to today's high traffic, buys and sells may be intermittently offline. We're working on restoring full availability as soon as possible and will be posting status updates.
    From all I've been reading in the comments section about coinbase, I'd prefer to use G-dax from the beginning. Is that even possible?

23. Hey Jeff, you sound pretty depressed in this video…the MC is coming back, put a smile on my face, hopefully it did to you too!!

24. Please make a video on coins that are good buying opportunities, since the correction happened. Already made a grand cleaning up the dips this morning.

What are good coins, you see opportunity in HODLING.

P.S- I FUCKING LOVE THIS MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Crypto still has a very bright future.

26. We saw them come. Now we've seen them go. BTW, I think John McAfee is on OUR side

27. I wonder if wall street, and big institutions (whoever they may be) are trying to slow the influx of good ordinary people that are benefiting from this space (everyone is catching on). Its all about control. The whales are coming back. Guaranteed. If I had the extra $, I'd be buying… as much as i could

28. I think Coinbase is trying to save people from FUDing out of the market, they might have our best interests in mind

29. I hate American whales

30. Jeff, could you please cover the new electroneum wallet app? Is it secure? Is it safe?

31. INSIDER SECRET!!! TRON IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!! (TRX) !!!

32. Con tag iyon? Con-tay-jun my dude