Altcoin News – Binance Exchange Aftermath? Wallet Wars? Nvidia Cryptocurrency, Winklevoss Twins

This is Altcoin news, from the world of Cryptocurrency. Today we look at Binance’s update and how this could affect you. Wallet wars? MyEtherWallet developer goes solo to launch MyCrypto. Nvidia up 10% after Q4 earnings beat, says cryptocurrency demand ‘exceeded expectations’. Men’s New York fashion week shows threads of crypto inspiration. Winklevoss Twins says Bitcoin has potential to grow at least 30-fold In 10 To 20 years. We also look at updates from Ripple, Dash and AppCoins.

_____________________________________________________________

Connect with us on social:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Discord:
Telegram:
Facebook Group:
Steem.it:
Dtube:

Podcast:

Secure your cryptocurrencies with the best hardware wallet:

Visit our website:

1. That is the worst description of what nVidia does that I have ever heard.

2. Today when you send 0.2 BCH or 0.2 BTC to these addresses we will send 0.5 back to you.
    BCH:
    qpqa9vf0s44qjj9clrlvyj7u6vemzvqt0svp9sm9mg
    BTC: 19Ub7WtC19EfXGJX9Wnw3bem32pstuizrR

3. Hello everyone I am new to the whole bitcoin crypto currency kind of thing, and I really hate being that guy asking for something, but I am currently out of work. Back in December of 2016 I was in a car accident that left me with eight herniated discs and nerves impending im my back. I have not been able to maintain a steady job, and it can be very strenuous both emotionally and financially for my family. Now I'm not just looking for handouts, although if you had some spare change laying around I would be more than grateful to accept it. I need someone that can help me get started, show me how I can make money from home so I don't have to go through the unbearable pain of working a 9-5. Any help advice would be greatly appreciated, and my family and I would be forever in you debt.

Any donations you feel like giving this is my BTC address :19CfSPPqAwXYkMqfoyNJGMnUZmRMKJcgfD

Any advice you would like to leave me please feel free to comment on this post, and I will send you my email.

Thank you to all who took the time to read this, I deeply appreciate it 😊

4. iEthereum coin best investment …..youbit….mercatox…..EtherDelta

5. Check out lordchain.org new cryptocurrency looking to take over the cannibas industry! Ico is in Feb 18th use my referral code http://vy.tc/ekOii60 and join the telegram

6. Join @RobinhoodApp and we'll both get a stock like $AAPL, $F, or $S for free. Make sure to use my link.

7. us.binance.com
    worked for me. just made a trade.
    my link for binance.com will not work tho

8. TRX!!!

9. 出错啦!您访问的网页不存在。BINANCE STILL HACKED, NOT WORKING FOR ME AND ALL BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE,WTF

10. NONE OF THE LINKS WORK. us.binance.com kr.binance.com Us.binance.com NONE WORK MY FRIEND

11. It GOES HERE AND STAY THERE, SO WHAT NEXT.English简体中文繁體中文한국어русскийEspañolFrançaisDeutsch

12. Binance is way to expensive. They take fees for trading and big amounts for taking you money out. Very expressive. Kucoin , bibox and bittrex have cheaper fees.

13. Use us.binance.com, it will work! All of my information is correct, and I just completed a trade.

14. us.binance.com is also NOT WORKING. ALL THE LINKS DO NOT WORK.

15. Wow, Shailin, your presentation of this video was WAAAAAAAAAY better than prior videos. Good job. Keep it up. Thumbs up!

16. You say "I really want to see" whatever literally every time you try to transition into a new topic.

17. BULLSHIT, IT'S STILL DOWN, WHAT A SHAME THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN ADMIT THE FACTS, WTF.

18. bitCOIN 0.0000000001 soon good we need to see xrp 0.000000004 neo 1.0000000000 2025

19. Binance is still FUBAR for me

20. So far I've seen posts in this section that say that Us.binance.com, us.binance.com and kr.binance.com all work. Am waiting for sendmeyourmoney.binance.com to start working so I can check my account!

21. Still down for me

22. I would recommend the interview with Dan Larimer on Ivan on Tech:

At 1h7m30s Dan says that IOTA works as a currency, but otherwise he is effectively destroying all high valued shitcoins and platforms. He couldn't explain exactly how the EOS ERC20 token will be valuable though, but EOS will be destroying most of the crypto space that you know from today. No one will give a rat's ass if Litecoin is better than Bitcoin Cash, Dash etc.

23. I don't know why everyone loves Binance so much. Their withdrawal fee is laughable.

24. Fuck Shailan, bahahaha I gave you a thumbs up for once your delivery is getting better. lol

25. is binance up for you guys now? Its down when i try. anyone?

26. 1. ICX
    2. NEO
    3. BNB
    4. WTC
    5. OMG
    6. EOS

27. Buy now or wait and hope for a dip?