Protect Yourself From Exchange Hacks [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News]

Protect Yourself From Exchange Hacks [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News] – 2/10/2018 –

A look at what’s happening with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies today. Close to $200 million funds stolen from BitGrail. Learn how to protect yourself from Exchange hacks by utilizing desktop, mobile and hardware wallets.

To become an INSIDER and get investment strategy, tips and recommendations, click here:

How to Build a Cryptocurrency Portfolio:
How To Buy Guides:
Buy Bitcoin & Ethereum:
Bitcoin Wallets:
Crypto Wallets:

ITunes Podcast:
Google Podcast:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Full Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. Everything I say is my own opinion and you should not take my opinion as financial advice. I own many of the coins I discuss within my videos.

1. Hey George, first of all, I remember you stating many time your concern about Raiblocks being on that bitgrail exchange and that’s why I didn’t buy the coin. You end up being on point here because 13% of coins gone is a big deal. Anyway. Good job on that one. By the way did you see GIFTO is doing a Valentines event on Binance, huge price action and it has not even started. Also they are on of the 10 coins added on Kyber network launch last night. Beta coming end of the month with HTML wallet early March. Big news there

2. FDIC may back exchanges but could take decades to reimburse you…google it

3. How about XLM? its basicly a hardfork of ripple.

4. No hardware wallets for me. Just a matter of time before the headlines read, "hardware wallets hacked." You know it will happen. Why on Earth would you trust the corporations to keep your money safe? How many times have we heard the word unhackable? Nothing is EVER released until they have full control over that product, or technology. Quit being lazy people. It's not hard to write down your freaking private keys. Funny how people in crypto scream decentralized, but still need big brother to hold their hand, and their info, so they can feel "safe." Unhackable, yeah right.

5. Good talk!

6. Great job George! Thank you!!!

7. What's up guys DM on Instagram @hacker_ccv for Bitcoin hack and all sorts.

8. tel coin

9. I know everyone is getting tired of Bitcoin forks but I want to her opinions about BitcoinOre. I mine PoC, right now I'm mining BURST but I'm wondering if it would be advantageous to switch BCO when it drops. http://www.bitcoinore.org/

10. Great video George. It’s always good to be reminded of the basics to protect yourselves. It should be obvious to everyone that being safe is top priority. Scammers & hackers are all over this market.

11. Ledger Nano S can hold more coins than you listed. You can hold all the ERC20 coins using the Leger with MEW. I love my Ledger best thing I did.
    Thanks for the Vids keep them coming.

12. Hi George, you should not think too hard about such negative comments, everyone in crypto who invested at the highs in end December/ early January are down over the past 1 month. You provide unbiased view on these great projects and finally its up to the end consumer to do there own research and accept the risk with trading in crypto. Please continue doing your great work

13. Seems like if you tell people to go rob a bank they will try to blame it on you if they get caught.. people make your own decisions. You always have great advice keep up the good vids I’ve many a shit ton of gains from your picks. Thanks 🙏🏽

14. If doubt ETH performance (as an investment) against Bitcoin look at GDAX ETH-BTC pairing https://www.gdax.com/trade/ETH-BTC (1d chart). It has undoubtedly outperformed Bitcoin for the past two months. Bitcoin may well be a better long term investment and I suspect it will, but I can't see how you can possibly argue it is performing better at the moment. I am sure this was George's point and I wholeheartedly agree with it.

15. How to make money in Crypto? HODL

16. Understand that LiteCoin will be the dominate coin of 2018 and maybe the whole market based off of LitePay alone. Once your able to use a fast, low transaction (almost non-existent) coin in real life with real life applications, the money follows. We're talking about everday stores that millions of people purchase from everyday. The price of LiteCoin will be bigger, if not on par with BitCoins price.

17. Trinity is coming up with a wallet for neo based coins and erc 20 tokens as well.

18. Redvolution Airdrop

1_ Register with your ETH address and e-mail (confirm your registration by email)

2_ Receive more Tokens for each action taken (Twitter, Telegram …)

19. George, can you give me your opinion on John McAfee's bold prediction or bet on bitcoin 500K? What does he see that we don't? Thanks

20. Can you see your balance on a ledger easily?

21. im 17 im doing my job since 2 year spent evryhting i had (9000dollars) on xrb on bitgrail nwo they hacked i think i gonan hang myself

22. Thanks again