NEW Gold Backed Cryptocurrency Will REVOLUTIONIZE Market! – Anthem Blanchard Talks AnthemGold

Josh Sigurdson talks with Anthem Blanchard, the man behind AnthemGold to talk about this massive innovation in the cryptocurrency markets and why he created a gold-backed cryptocurrency. The…

1. good project i love it 。

2. what is up with digibyte today a 35% up move, out of the basement….

3. For cryptocurrency mining and how to make good wages on your invested funds contact me (isaacken70@gmail.com ) and I'll show you how i made over $500k in 3 months and the secrets behind it.

4. Sounds a bit like gold backed paper money. Haven't we already been there and tried that?

5. Bad idea. Decentralized ledger, but centralized storage facility…

6. Crypto-Gold already exists. It's called DigixDAO. Same concept, 1g=1token. 3rd party auditors. Only difference is it's not in the US. Which makes it safer in my opinion. This is a shill, and misinfo.

7. I wouldn't trust American's when it comes to Gold, you only need to look at the schemes they did the past to other nations. Selling bonds to other countries while claiming the bonds where backed by gold and then when the other countries wanted the gold they found out it never existed. Learn from the past people. Don't trust America when it comes to Gold.

8. Sham-wow

9. im sorry but "BORING!!" Your crypto's value is stored in a vault in Texas .Lmao!! Bitcoin and Ethereum's value is in their technology

10. if it needs to be backed by a tangible commodity that other people hold – it's just like the dollar – no thanks – if I want gold I'll buy gold – just like a college education doesn't make you smarter – neither does being backed by a gold backed crypto – still if you get off the dollar – it's worth it – but i think it misses the point that those who better understand gov and banking are maneuvering away from and around.

11. Nice family history

12. Is this the crypto Andrew Mcquire said would buy 250 tons of gold last month?

13. Still not convinced……Saving my money to buy tulip bulbs…..

14. There's nothing safe in US Australia Canada and EU any more!

15. Id rather hold my own, but if i did ever want to access a crypto or electronic form of currency for something, I would surely much prefer that it at least appeared to be backed by a physical commodity that i could actually obtain if i so chose…if i put an ounce in, I should be able to get am ounce out, too, regardless of market price fluctuations on that ounce.

16. Gold backed means nothing anymore , the banks are not trustworthy anymore, if you can't hold it in your hands, you don't own it. There is noway to know if you're Crypto currency is decentralized, you are taking their word for it. Millions have disappear from Bitcoin already. (Look it up online). A cashless Society is money enslavement, this is where the Banking Cabal and corporations want you to evolve too, Who do you think had Crypto created, the Deep State working with the corporations. They want to eventually go to a chip implant in your arm, so you if you owe any bills , they just deduct it from your chip, there will be no longer negotiating bills , they just take your earnings, if you owe child's support, PGE, loans, tickets, judgement 's ect. they just deduct it with no negotiating. Gold & Silver and metals are Safer , something that you can hold and barter with. A cashless Society equals, money enslavement! ( The banks will be in control again and the corporations will profit also , it's a win win for them!). We lose as usual! ( Down with Crypto's).

17. NOW I know & remember why both Josh Crumb & Roy Sebag were PISSED @ you for making a video putting down their gold (& now silver, platinum, palladium as well) backed crypto.

18. No need for gold crypto currency when there is GoldMoney providing 100% full reserve gold banking.

19. Research. Any currency that overpowers the dollar will crash the dollar… more people that invest in cryptocurrency it's helping the dollar crash … what happens when the dollar crashes ????

20. Centralized crypto bases in the USSA? I'll pass!

21. You realize AnthemGold is tied to GoldMoney is tied to the Texas Gold which is all tied to George Soros!

22. OH? What did his mother do? Or are men's achievements automatically credited to the nearest women, even of they didn't lift a finger?

23. And here it was. I was just waiting for this youtube-channel to promote some type of companie regard to the earlier video about the valt in texas. And there it was. credibility down!

24. Josh..I said in anarchapulco . Your future looks bright..Great Job…

25. This is a follow up comment to my previous comment. For a moment I thought it may be possible, but as I reevaluated this.. I find that my logic is flawed. Here's why.. Even though physical gold can probably be made unseizable by using inscription and multiple locations.. The electronic intellectual means to connect people to the crypto currency can be seized by governments. In other words, if you cannot connect to the website.. You will not be able to transact in that crypto currency. Crypto currency is 100% seizable thereby making the whole idea illogical. The whole internet does not have to be shut down in order to shut down a crypto currency.. Only the cryptocurrencys website needs to be shut down to make it ineffective.

26. Bitcoin gang fuk your coin lol

27. It all seems very interesting. The only problem I see is that all the gold that backs the crypto currency is being held at a single location in Texas. What is preventing a government seizure or a freeze on the gold if the powers that be feel threatened that their control is being infringed upon by this fast growing cryptocurrency? Look at the former egold. If I'm not mistaken Egold was electronic currency backed by gold. A reason was created to seize all Egolds physical gold, and that was the end of egold. Now, If all the backed gold of the crypto currency was held in much smaller amounts in secure locations all over the globe and protected by an incrypted security… then that would be an extremely harder nut to crack. Probably safer maybe.

28. Thanks for the vid Josh! I am definitely interested in Anthem, looks like they had a successful crowd fund also. I am continuing my research.

29. Texas ???

30. Does that mean we wont have the 12 federal reserve branches anymore? 🙂

31. Heard of BitGold?

32. When this company and their gold are all physically in the United States, it's hard to have much confidence in them. After all, the US is controlled by the most prominent Illuminati government! Don't be naive!