1. Hey Ross, as a beginner trader I’m practicing in the simulator and making mistakes with the hot keys. I’m pressing Alt + T to set my maximum loss at 20c then I try to set my profit at 50%, 25% and 25%. My maximum loss never seems to trigger although it drops well below the max loss. Loving the videos the beginner warrior training program which will probably lead me to the going for the full course. Knowledge is power!

2. Can I trans my money from das platform to another software

3. I feel like we are gonna see a red year. Year of the Bear.

4. Nice ears Ross. Looking good!

5. It's probably messed up, but I'm kinda glad your having red days because I am having them too. And your thinking process makes me positive and excited for the next trading day.
    Thanks Ross!!!

6. after almost a decade… got back into trading.. i was doing fine. until XIV went bust. i had only 35% of my capital on it. yet… it went from 130 to 17 in less than a few hours. no more swing trading for me. got my ass kicked dearly, but not as bad as in the crisis of 2008. ill be back in april… watching ross handling losses helps. thanks.

7. Nice ears !!!!

8. Good decision Ross!.. pick up some tomatoes!

9. ROSS you trade a like a Isis fighter with an ak47. Kick the door and shoot etntry with all the bullets emptying the clip lol

10. Forex been a crazy ride too .. I see on my chat so many having a bad time coz markets like a riding a roller coaster 😬

11. Good job at leaving the table at -$1k. Very mature. #RossIsBoss

12. TVIX
    Popped real nice at the end of the day. Made 384 on one trade … biggest one yet lol

13. Ross it looks like on DRYS you were looking to see your .10 on that 1st 1min candle correct? Otherwise close quickly after.

14. I appreciate your willingness to honestly post your losses along with your wins. From my perspective, that is not the usual from Day Trading "trainers". I've been watching your videos for about a month now, and I have never seen you short and I was wondering if that is a fundamental aspect of your strategy. Can you point me to where I can find out more about the Warrior Trading training, like maybe a syllabus, and what the costs are?

15. Thought about trading DRYS but like Ross said in premarket it was just to heavily shorted. Didn't catch NETE until was at 8.50 so ended up spending the day on my hands, but totally cool other opportunities will come.

16. the non lowfloats started moving at 10:35. lol well the ones I was watching. thanks for the vids!

17. Just learning … seminar at 8. Thanks for the insight.

18. Ross, The easiest trade in the world today was SNAP. I know it doesn't fit your criteria of "Low FLoat" It gapped up 20 percent before open. The gap was at a 6 or so month high. It had thirty percent of the shares short with three upgrades all out before the market opened.  With 200 million short and only 5-8 million shares traded pre market…it had to go higher much higher. This is one of the highest probability trades I've seen in a while. Thank you for all your videos here. I''ve been able to apply much of what you have taught on these videos. What I admire about you most is that you lay it all out here. You have the record posted here to back you up. You post your wins and your losses. No one else is doing that. The warrior trading subscription is worth that alone. Thank you again for all that you do!Russ

19. why didn't you trade DPW?

20. I messed up Monday…but slowly fixing into that bad day.

21. You have the ears on but you forgot to mention the Orlando seminar next month

22. what is on the head lols

23. took a small loss today as well. so frustrating! I'm ready to see some moves like on January. thanks ross!

24. I feel like a head of cabbage on a Chinese chopping platter…..HAHAHHA!

25. In choppy days, sit on your hands!
    Cheers!

26. SNAP was todays buy, Who knew it would run like that. Unreal

27. Things will pick up! I am curious (I am one of your Pro Course students..still in class 4). You were actually up quite a lot today and on one of the other red days last week but then suffered a reversal. I have heard you say you do not personally see the need for a trailing stop. Would this have made any difference for you if you had trailing stops? Up 40 cents sounds like a healthy distance travelled (to my amateur mind).

28. Yay let's all lose money together

29. tough market, hopefully tomorrows a better day

30. $ARGS

31. Hey Ross! You are a great trader. You have to give yourself some room to breathe.

32. Someone's going to Disney. Lol

33. Ross, I’ve heard you say in some of your recent videos that you don’t trade ETFs usually and don’t seem to like them….why is that???

34. You were lucky on NETE that could've been disastrous – pheew

35. MY first trade was red, so I stepped away for the day….not liking the market these day

36. Thats the most saddest thumbnail haha

37. Ross do you think the stock market will tank after that sudden drop this week in your own opinion and your years of experience? Or do you think its just a speed bump and nothing will happen. Because I just finished your pro course and going to get started in trading and I dont know whether I should feel a surprised or play it cool. In my honesty I feel like its a gift and a curse for the stock market to tank if it were too. Because that means a lot of stocks will be cheaper and a perfect time for me to invest but It will hurt our economy.

38. I'm starting to get consistency with my trades.

39. I got chopped up today, so my metrics dropped from 2:1 to 1:1 this week. Still doing better than my previous months and staying disciplined. As a trader for only 1 year, my endurance in the market is 15 mins or less. This week I trade the first 6 mins of the trading day. Anymore means I'm over trading.

40. why are you wearing mickey mouse ears lol…

41. $DRYS popped nicely today…made 0.20 with 2500 shares on it, got in got out really fast given the current state of the market
    Thanks for the daily updates Ross and for being fully transparent👍👊