1. Please don't fall! I need my mentor! haha

2. Congrats man it's interesting listening to you trying to wrap your mind around the ridiculous amount of money you are making.I am single father with 2 children been at same job for 17yrs watching your videos has opened my eyes to opportunities I never knew were out there

3. U can show us how u earn 13k? We don't believe u man!

4. What market cap of stocks you like to buy?

5. are your trade ideas scanner settings still available for purchase

6. Hey Ross, what made u get in on this trade? The scanner of course, but I think you said before you wait for at least a 4% increase? It's this what happened here? Then u got the alert in the scanner?

7. Congrats! Your the man

8. Got your book last night and almost finished it in one night! Great stuff would recommend it to anyone trying to learn more.

9. Ross do you pocket any profits or are all returns used for trading? If you do pocket some profits at what point did you start doing this and what percentage?

10. Ive been watching your videos trying to learn as much as I can from you before I start trading. My next step is to buy into your program. I cant wait!

11. The only way to begin to begin trading like this you need 1. the trade ideas scanner and 2. a broker with low commissions that lets you get in and out fast out of positions using hot keys. These stocks pop up and are back down as fast as they went up. My current retail broker charges me $9.95 in and out and you need to fill in a screen with your order and click 2 other screens before the order goes to the market. To go with Lightspeed that you are using you need a minimum 10K deposit. So until then I think I should try attempt to trade like this. Do you agree?

12. You should set-up your own trading schools eventually Ross, and tell people to forget about Uni lol

13. Ross, do you still use anything to learn trading (Any books, youtube channels etc.)? And if yes, what is that? Thank you?

14. You sure are inspiring. I apologize if you have mentioned this already but how long have you been a stock trader?

15. Hey Ross, your videos are amazing! You've helped me so much, I'm 21 years old and been paper trading everyday for the last 5 months. I sincerely wouldn't know half the things I know now if it weren't for ya. Currently teaching English in Thailand so a bit caught up with time, but hope to be able to do your course sometime this year. Congrats on your green day!

16. Hi Ross! I watching you since 1,5 years. Awesome!
    Why don’t you use MACD indicator?

17. Hi Ross, i wanted to say first of all thank you for all you are doing free for people who.might don t have enough money to pay your amazing trainings. Now i have a question, with your huge size position, are you not killing the game when you go out? Indeed i can see that since your size are bigger less your entries are good regarding previously. I toke a position in the same time as you (luck) when the market was going up, but when you sold all your positions, all was red after.. then it s not your fault, i mean you are a trader and to have winners it shall havr losers. However i just wanted to know if you feel the same as i am, more the size are big less you are accurate due to the fear of loss? Thanks a lot ! Michael

18. If y fall from that be a red day . Bit high

19. NIce job on ARGS, which came all the way back down after that big spike.

20. CONGRATS BUDDY…. I am so HAPPY FOR YOUR SUCCESS—Keep up the GREAT GREAT WORK! Would like to know more!

21. Every time I see how much Ross has made… On my T-I scanner it appeared at 2.35 but I was simply too late, or hesitated to get in quickly enough. There is not even time to look at the statistics. These are pure momentum plays and fades now.

22. hi Ross
    seeing your videos like unbelievable. how do you pick your stocks and do u look at charts as well before taking any trade,most important thing how much time do u spend analyzing the stocks. and what time u wake before markets open. waiting for your response.
    thanks

23. Ross,
    I usually trade the previous high of day and wait for that breakout. My question is should I be looking at after markets close and premarket also when I am looking through charts?

24. did you trade with the IRA account today?

25. Love you man (no homo) because you keep it real and add some comedy in it as well 👍👍

26. Don't Like this Cold Scene. Need more of Santa Barbara right now. Its too Fuck'n Cold in N.Y.

27. I hope your neighbors know how cool you are!! 😎

28. dude how tall are you?!

29. Here is the thing though. How many people will take such huge risk?

30. Don't say you are not a hunter… You eat what you kill… you just don't shoot deere.

31. Nice! I managed to nail ARGS too =) 2.58 entry 3.75 exit woot woot

32. Wow on a day where all indexes were all way down. Nice job!

33. Great work. I spent 30 minutes waiting for a good trade to appear. I left for work and missed your awesome trades. Ugh…I am mentally ready to do this full time.

34. ughh I noticed the market was slow today so I left to go do something. Came back and noticed ARGS was halted :/ missed the move before and wasn't down to get in once it resumed. Lesson learned to be patient!!!

35. Do you have like a hot key to adjust your stop or do you have to move it manually?

36. Wow, that's the annual salary of a fast food worker.

37. Good job not falling out of the tree 🙂

38. Great trading as always , Do you use market orders for [mental] stop losses ? MET hit my stop today to the penny and reversed and took off … That blows