1. Hi Ross, first of all I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all the videos you upload and the knowledge you are providing me I can’t thank you enough!

I do have a couple of quick question if you can?

When you are looking at high of the day momentum scanner how do you know which company to pick out!? Is this down to your research you have done on the highest gappers in the morning and just concentrating on them if they come up on the scanner??

Thanks

2. Good day for MYSZ, 40% gain. Really good start to the year, Thanks Ross!

3. Everyday you make a comment (good ones) which I try to learn from. So today you said "Stocks with higher floats, you may have people trying to unload shares and see big orders on the ask to sell." You were talking about the 35M float on PFMT, which is outside the range of ideal floats < 10M. Let me see if I figured this out correctly: because of the high float it is not likely the stock will have a parabolic move in the opening range candle, and people will be taking profits because of this. Is that correct and is there more? Thanks

4. Do you use a specific software to get the news for all the stocks you're watching ?

5. What does Float or Floating mean?

6. Are you waiting until the price is a little higher than asking? MYSz you are waiting until it $2.00 before you place your order.

7. Hey Ross, when you say you’re watching for a bottom bounce back play and you wait to see between 5-10 red candles, are you referring to the 5min chart or the 1min? I would think the 5min would be a better indication