1. hey i dont have a house so i cant send a leace or electric bill i do have a car inshurance bill and a regions bank accoun can i get a brooker with just that

2. Bruuuh u just talked through the whole video and didnt show anything 😩😩😩🙄

3. Thanks to QDA for the amazing software. I was able to recover all my lost and still earning 1500-2100 dollar per day. Uncovered the secret of profit For more information Just Search Google; "Quick Dollar Academy"

4. 3:34 Loved that quote man "You have to fail to learn". Very true indeed!

5. You can. Its all about the right strategy, its not easy and loads of homework but im doubling accounts every month.

6. Voice up Brother. ..make urself audible the sound is very low

7. Iv started with $100. Been doing it for 2 weeks and it’s pretty hard

8. You should make a video on how to start trading for the first time show people how to open an account and so on because people are going to keep asking you how to do this and that

9. You can but you won't be able to do much.

10. I opened an account at the end of august with a balance of £3,000
    Risk 1% per trade (£30)
    Risk to reward 1:3 so my take profit is at enoufh pips to equal to £90 and my stop loss is to equal £30

Now in October my account is at £6.8k

11. This might just be the closest you’ll get to putting your money worries aside and concentrating on the things you do want to do in life. Watch this video ==>> https://t.co/TEyqrWj20l

12. My advice is not to enter the market without basic knowledge. Forex trading is a zero sum game. It’s complex, so you need math skills to understand the market trends and different algorithm. What a party wins, the other loses. So the competition is fierce here. But a good system well developed with high tech algorithm, So trade with the Top Secret Strateby and make your balance double from here https://t.co/hpPVf5ZNro .

13. For few days i have been downcast and looking all over the net for that ONE single upliftment my dear i give u 120%100 at what u do u are just amazing you are the greatest inspiration i ever had my whole life i haven't started trading yet but when i see someone like you i get more and more encouragement am a graduate of computer engineering and being paid trash for my whole wealth of knowledge but i believe my life is about to change for good
    MR AELLis am your NO 1 FAN IN NIGERIA
    MY NAME IS AGBO CHIDIEBERE

14. AEllis, Please consider joining Black Traders Link at https://www.facebook.com/groups/630963003675061/ . Thanks!

15. Nice

16. Honest video thanks.

17. You could still offer advice to noobs. books you've found to be helpful n let them make up their own minds

18. 100$? unless you wanna smash it all on one trade and pray to the pip gods then no, their is no point.

Better saving over a long time and studying and using demo etc to build up confidence.

5G is the bare minimum i think you can put in and trade safely and make an ok income.

Even with 5G you will need to take a bigger risk than normal about 3% in order to turn over a good profit.

One idea if you are lacking funds and wanna build experience is join a proprietary trading fund, where you invest a small amount of money, trade for the fund and take a split of the money.

If you want advice on the best one to join or anything else trading related then just comment below 🙂

Don't worry am not an affiliate of the group nor am i selling anything, am just a trader myself who was also under capitalised and found my way over the past 6 months after blowing various accounts 🙂

good luck guys

19. It's all about the risk management if you want to stay in the game, I like to trade a 1:3 risk/reward & it's hard to stay disciplined with a £100 account. That would mean only risking £1 to make £3. We all want to get rich quick but it's a marathon not a sprint 👊🏼

20. Am into this and I would really love to but no capital….I would be honoured if you can help
    Thanks

21. What's the most you've lost/made?

22. Well, I put $100 about 6-7 times and lost them all. Guess I'm not good at it 😬

23. Have you started getting paid by youtube yet?

24. Can you connect this $100 account to myfxbook

25. It takes years to be a 'overnight success'