Billionaire Helps make Big PREDICTION For Bitcoin Cost

Legendary investor Warren Buffet would make some bold statements about Bitcoin cost and the point out of cryptocurrency. US Marshals will shortly auction a substantial stash of seized Bitcoin (BTC). Rumors of Korean regulation results in panic in the market, but as of now they have NOT banned trading. Ripple (XRP) announces a partnership with Moneygram.

Verify out my internet site Coin Central:

I am on Telegram each working day chatting about cryptocurrency. Sign up for me:

Doug Polk is a specialist poker participant and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Crypto News is the show to keep up with the hottest traits and tales involving Bitcoin cost, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, investing, analytics, and a variety of altcoins.

I am not a economical advisor, and very little in this movie constitutes economical or lawful information. Remember to commit responsibly and do your exploration with because of diligence.

1. I'm on Telegram every day talking about cryptocurrency. Join me: https://t.me/coincentral

2. Fello Crypto TradersWith other exchangers locking new memberships now is a great time to join KuCoin and take advantage of their bonus of sharing the fees for all trades on the exchange to its members.Hurry Join Now and earn passive incomehttps://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7JgvNt

3. Hey Doug what do you think of JarJar actually being the Sith Lord? It’s not a coin or anything it’s just facts

4. What you think about X439P11?

5. Are you the Crypto StarLord?

6. I’m starting to lover your vids more and more Doug.
    If the government calls give them my number too if it’s under 13,700$

7. There is a much smarter investment right now, it is still at $1.75 per token, opposed to over $400 for bitconnect and could very well become another bitconnect with over 100x growth. Their lending program starts in a few days, and will give slightly more profit than bitconnect, the main advantage is that your original capital gets held for significantly less time. Their referral program also gives 18% profit instead of bitconnect's newly updated 5%. I've already invested into and just waiting my interest. If you want to learn about it. Visit https://goo.gl/uugV1x

8. Dude… these videos are hilarious!

9. have you heard REBL rebellios?
    What do you think of BDG bitdegree

10. DPC, which altcoin will make me rich by end January??

11. Warren Buffet talking about btc or crypto its like Helmuth or Negreanu talking about poker in 2018… that s the power of his opinion exactly and the value of taking it into any kind of serious discussion

12. stop making those smart vids, better shill me some coins 😀

13. South Korea pays the most for all their crypto look at the prices their exchanges trade at its higher then ours. Must have more traction over there

14. hahahaha funniest videos bra the best, that flash cut to them kids cracks me up "Right back up, Then down again" XD

15. How here to earn your Bitcoin today. Eaen while you can. https://www.bitminer.world/20256891

16. Litecoin

17. Roast tai lopez plzzzzz

18. Wall on focus while you not. I appreciate your videos but please try different focus settings on that camera

19. LMAO. You gotta stop the JR slander for his sake, but for the sake of humanity dont.

20. Altcoin buzz brought me here

21. Good stuff my friend, enjoy your fun way of delivering quality information 🙂

22. Excellent video…Thank you loco

23. I admire him, but Warren Buffet doesn't invest in things he doesn't understand, that's why he tends to shy right away from technology companies.

24. Until we all STOP referencing all the idiots that were and are the cause of the economic problems you are allowing them to slow the progress of getting out of fiat and breaking the usd control. Warren Buffet is and has always been a insider and bought his way thru payoffs with regulators and making the market…Look at BurlingtonNorthern railways…He bought it and then the Keystone pipeline gets shut down by the Traitor Obama..All the oil then is transported by BNR….Keep supporting cryptos and you support your freedom!!!!

25. whether ripple is centralized or not, xrp has basically no impact on the company ripple, except it being a nice piggy bank for them

26. Warren is just about always right

27. What are your thoughts on TRON (TRX)?

28. Binance registrations here! https://www.binance.com/?ref=13085069

29. Thank you

30. Website needs more content/coins/charts

31. 50 free coins

Global Low-Cost
    Digital Currency Exchange
    Stop putting up with lousy exchanges.
    WCX offers a pro experience with 10x lower fees.

32. I don't think it is Warren Buffett's inability to understand crypto-currencies (although he says this, in my opinion, to hide the following truth)…but rather that Mr. Buffett sees these new versions of decentralized MONEY as a threat to the Federal Reserve Monopoly-oh sorry I mean System…and therefore an indirect attack on him (similar to Jamie Dimon)…after all, Warren is the Greatest Cheerleader-oh sorry Investor of ALL paper assets created under this system since 1913 (to include fiat money, stocks, bonds, derivatives, mortgage-backed securities, credit default swaps, etc)…his buy and hold method has been successful for ONE major reason…he essentially BET on one company, by way of Berkshire Hathaway, to live and prosper as America's 3rd central bank passed the meager 20 year life span of the original 2 US Central Banks (which were not reinstated/abolished by Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson respectively…hmmm wonder why they shut down the first 2?)…and that HYBRID private/public company is the Federal Reserve and it is now going on a 100+ year life span (good for you Buffett on your bet on 100 years of MASSIVE inflation)…as long as the Federal Reserve is alive and healthy…his bets on major corporations like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Major banks, Major Insurance companies etc which all fall just below the Fed on the "power pyramid" will all do well with keeping up/surpassing the rate of INFLATION…so congrats to America's Grandpa for his life long bet (oh and Mr. Munger I think you dropped your peanut brittle)…baby boomers have 77% of the wealth (and yes I realize Warren is older than a Boomer…that is the point…he showed an ENTIRE GENERATION how to invest and CLOSE their eyes for the long-inflation-haul)…having said that…I don't think it is very "Grandpa-ish" to wait until you're dead to give back a generous portion of your fortune…at that point you are dead and it is meaningless to you…the other 23% of the wealth-pie out here comprised of Generation X (me), Millennials (my younger brother), and those still alive in the Greatest Generation (my grandma) are hurting NOW and are tired of fighting over our meager piece of the pie that we are sharing…MONEY has no PURPOSE without circulation…which ironically gave way to crypto-currencies (which btw…I have plenty of issue with them as well…another story another day)…I just realized I wrote a paragraph so it is time for me to stop…PS to Doug…I wrote you a message on one of your other videos about us chatting a bit sometime…would love to chat some higher level poop with you…I will put links below including a link to the other message/video…and as always GREAT VIDEOS

33. Nice explanation towards the end, I must confess I love your videos

34. lol

35. topic idea for you: talk about why gas prices for ethereum tokens are more expensive than cheap prostitutes these days. i can't buy jack on etherdelta right now b/c of gas price and it's slower than shit…

36. old fart just jealous crypto market is going to make people rich…and he won't be the only one…

37. I subscribed after you pulled me through with the paradigm of bitcoin news without certain exact financial advice Nice man

38. Good Video Doug!