MY Major 3 ALTCOINS Right NOW | Invest in the Dip | Cryptocurrency Swing Trading Advice

Join with me on Social Media:

Sign up for my Telegram Group two:

Check out out TYT Cash in this article

In this article I present to you how to get gain of the industry slump this 7 days by shopping for Ripple XRP, Substratum SUB, and Ethlend LEND at the dip. As you know, the ideal trading strategy is to get small and market superior. This is specifically what we are going to do. These cash are all cash of genuine value, but their powerful bullish setups had been disrupted by the sudden industry slump.The RSI shows powerful oversold indicators for all 3 cash, symbolizing powerful entry positions in this article.

My identify is Tony Tian, and I am a non-public crypto trader who engages in lengthy-phrase investing and swing trading. I also regulate a $600,000 non-public fairness cryptocurrency investment decision fund, examine out my investment decision fund in this article: tytcapital.com. Welcome to my channel! In this article you will locate the most up-to-date cryptocurrency lengthy-phrase recommendations, specialized assessment, and selling price predictions. Remember to hit the subscribe button, and give my films a huge thumb up if you locate them handy!

Disclaimer – I am only offering individual suggestions. If you pick to use my suggestions, you do so at your have possibility.

Intro/Outro Track: Darlin’ by Tom Zanetti

1. does anyone know how does Crypto company list their Coin/Token in Binance? Did they schedule the date? or it was surprisingly announcement? Because every time it was sale in Binance the coin is soaring !

2. Yes i did Ethlend token (lend) was a good buy thx

3. do you think its a good idea to invest 1000euros 50/50 on VEN and DRGN for long term???

4. Substratum gonna moon this month, guys dont miss out!!!

5. Best Crypto Investment Group – Professional Price Signals https://discord.gg/jMvPkkd

Free & Available to all – join and start raking in the profits

6. 你喜欢BLUE Ethereum吗

7. I'm going to buy a lot of CELL in 3 days when pre-ico starts
    remember my words, its going straight to moon

8. ETHLEND will never ever touch 13k sat range.

9. Action io is giving away 1,000 free coins to new registrants until March 1st. After March 1st the action coins will be on the blockchain for purchase. I’m sure everyone loves FREE COINS. Use this link to claim yours.

10. my personal secret advice for everyone that wants to make 100x invest into the $CELL Token
    pre sale is starting in 3 days, its going to be so huge damn
    website is daifuture org

11. Hey Tony, what do you think of the potential of GLD?

12. ETH Lend is a sleeping giant.. Read about their partnerships and growth in just one month as a lending platform. They will soon receive the ability to use real assets as collateral via it's partnership with Brickblock. Imagine using a tokenized real estate investment to collateralize a loan you fund. Make 5-10% in a month or receive almost 2x the value in ERC 20 token collateral.

Check out the recent loans on ETHLend..

You need Metamask unlocked to view the contracts.

13. I have recently become interested in Deepbrain Chain (DBC). It is a new inscrutable cryptocurrency. I found video about it:

I think that people want more similar video on youtube.
    Maybe someone can make a new video about DBC.
    I would be grateful!

14. Check out ChainLink (LINK) on the 12h & 1d chart man. Perfect C&H with a (so far) pretty strong support level. What do you think? Should be one to jump on in the coming days, no? Thanks for the advice man. Looking into the coins now!

15. Your videos seems bought off. You probably get sponsor money to promote certain coins. Maybe I'm wrong but I think your videos changed a lot in the past few weeks and I just feels like some bad salesman trying to sell you a bad newspaper making you believe it'll become the next new york times. Nobody can predict anything so stop with the bullshit and moreover, you're using 15min charts for your predictions???? are you serious? lol

16. 0xe9e954193c9c3c0337d8a2140254654ab1fa33dc SEND ME TRX

17. check out my steemit for some coins i recommened that might blow up.

18. YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE IN MY LIFE

19. This group chat tells you what is about to be pumped! Download the app. http://discord.gg/vhd9DVA

20. Public attention !!!!!, mainly for all those who are initiated in the world of cryptocurrencies and have the possible dream of becoming millionaires, has just launched a network that allows you to invest in cryptocurrencies in a phenomenal way, the only thing you should to do is just send a ridiculous amount of satoshis 1 dollar, it is clear that if you want to send more will increase your profits, but only a dollar is enough if you do not want to risk, in the end is your decision.
    How does it work?
    All received BTCs will be invested as a cooperative in very well studied cryptocurrencies and then the profits are distributed depending on what is invested by each individual.
    Steps to invest:
    1- Make a sum equivalent to one dollar or more, that you decide to the following address: 1NV5hdN4ZoV1tEoCCJWXHMkkCXUmtDijdJ
    2- Send your email along with a receipt address of BTC to which you want to receive your winnings
    3- In this email you must request the days you wish to withdraw the winnings
    Email: cryptocurrencycooperative@contractor.net
    Investment direction only for BTC: 1NV5hdN4ZoV1tEoCCJWXHMkkCXUmtDijdJ

21. He spend so much $$$ on cryptos. Why is his room look like that??

22. Buy the dip unfortunatelyy doesn't apply to my favorite 3 coins. My first choice is Cardano, it dipped only 15% and would be nice to buy right now, but myy 2nd and 3d place are more promising for the future in my opnion. During the market correction, LUX and DeepOnion trippled in value and I think there's much more to come. Luxcoin is using a new algo called Phi and DeepOnion is running on X13, so both are very profitable for mining right now because they're not yet listed on whattomine. What do you think about these sleepers?

23. I'm gonna get some Monero so I can buy some Potcoin and put it in my Bongcoin—TO THE MOON Y'all!!

24. what about arn its basically bottom and it can drop back down its like literally impossible since the supply is so low whales will just buy it all up if it ever does.

25. Hi All big brother out there, I am a 13 years old boy and learning this. Hope I can have some donation.
    3GwAw2L2JKtQWXiJUGLGji5vSH2bRxSTsZ

26. its hard to value the sentiment of the crypto crowd could be ripple took that tank because people are starting to realize ripple is more like a stock that belongs in wall street

27. Great video!

ETHLend has gained more momentum since the news of partnering with Enigma came out, retrace is normal for a bullish trend even though not all retrace that breaks support line dips further, all depends on the FA on it…DeepOnion had same type of chat when it first touched $12 and retrace to $8 lower than the $9 support didn't dip it further….this reason is not far fetched from the activeness of the team and every weak update on the project. So, I still expect more bullish to ETHLend. Ripples was pump and now dumped be the manipulating team…we should expect another pump soon.

28. TRON 0.10777150
    Bitshares 0.55
    Golem 0.81
    NXT 0.38
    Hold for 1 – 3 weeks unless it hits a target price you want before. Ill check back later with an update
    Hold IOTA and ETH for the long run
    Youre Welcome
    (Oh….i made 10x on Electra in 24 hrs yesterday) was steady at 0.002 for a week, dropped to 0.0005 and i bought in. woke up and it went up to 0.005. 10x overnight. gotta love it!

29. SMT coin will be huge very soon loading…The next substratum in price.

30. Chris:
    Skycoin has 30 ICOs and coins releasing under their blockchain. Skycoin is the next ethereum or neo. Their blockchain is super scalable and can create separate private blockchains for any company or token or coin. Ethereum blockchain is clogged up and all erc20 tokens are ran on the same blockchain which isnt as scalable as skycoin

31. You lost all credibility after endorsing Ripple.

32. Can you do a video on $CELL? Pre-Ico starts in 3 days and I really am saving all my money for it

33. If you guys wanna make quick money on a "pump and dump" you should check out this group on Discord – https://discord.gg/eAP3ugj

34. Linda, ETN, XVG !!