1. Who loves seeing these fun intros? Have a cool idea for my next intro or something you'd really like me to talk about? Let me know!

2. If I quit my job and get the warrior pro course, can I reasonably expect to be profitable within 90 days? I want to quit my job really bad, and my bills are only around 500 a month on average( not including groceries and gas. Me and my wife split our bills.) I'm saving up a few months worth of bills so I can focus on the course. I love your vids Ross, I watch every single one.

3. Do you recommend trading with margins?

4. need new wipers bruh. great video

5. "Dream interpretations belong to God" GEN 41:16
    Sounds like you have some unfinished business there Ross (don't we all), the fact that you've had this dream more than once means serious business. There is something you've been putting off for a long time and your success as a wall street trader has derailed you from your course. Ross you've wonder so far you don't even remember it, you don't know where to start… But God will bring it to mind sooner or later. Make sure you don't put it off again

6. Hey. Usually we have such winter in Russia and this is normal, but now we have slush and it's warm-apparently we exchanged the weather! When it's warm – life is cheaper!

7. Ross its so exhausting watching you hammer so much profits every day… Just kidding, what i want to say, keep it up, and i hope you get a chance for interview on Chat with traders one day!

8. I read once that dreams are manifestations of our feelings, so as you stand there confused deciding whether you need to go to class or not.. maybe you are in a stage of your life; a crossroads of sorts where you are looking for a new challenge and probably wonder if there is any need to do some things anymore you hope for some guidance but you are still unsure and still making up your mind.

I may be wrong 😋

9. Why didn’t you get into $DELT? It had a good move today.

10. Nice ride!!

11. Hi Ross, I get that dream all the time.
    All my friends who also studied engineering also get that dream, we call it the engineer's dream. We believe it is some sort of PTSD.
    15 years after graduation I still have the dream once in a while. The only way to get rid of the curse is to have kids, according to my friends. (they are a bigger source of stress, lol)

12. I want to challenge you to use 🖥 💻 Mac Platform to see how you are performing beside being Window fan Boy… Majority of us Equity day trader using MacBook Pro meanwhile the instructors 👩‍🏫 using windows eh… How much you paying for anti-virus monthly Cameron?

13. The switch over from no jacket to having a jacket was pretty funny. Lol nice skillzz

14. Just found your channel. Love your energy!

15. Ross, I have that same dream every now and then, but usually I’m still in college. But I’m at school no idea what class I should be in, I’m not prepared for my test and I’ve been missing tons of school, and worried I’m not gonna graduate. Then I wake up and have to convince myself I graduated over two years ago and I don’t have any school. I think it just Comes from spending almost every morning of my entire life waking up fo school. As they say in the movie Jackie brown, “I’m a victim of (systemic) conditioning, the man has programmed my conditioning, even my conditioning has been conditioned.”

16. Ross for President! Thanks a lot for your daily market insight… extremely helpful in assisting me to narrow down what I'm doing right/wrong. Right now my main "wrong" is falling for false breakouts and over-trading. But I'm refining and improving constantly.

17. Lol Ross why do you have a radar detector 😉

18. Funny story Ross, I also dreamed about going back to high school, the teacher gave us an exam in french and I was telling myself what the hell are you doing here…..I speak and write good french but why now ? I ve been working for more than 7 years in english why french???? leave that dream asap 🙂

19. Hi Ross I had a question in regards to your entry. I thought for these gap and go trades you often say to enter at Pre-market high but for FTFT you entered way below it same for CNET. When do you enter at pre-market high and when do you decide not to. Also you keep saying hit my scanner. What scanner are you talking about. I thought you finish scanning pre market. Thank you

20. Dreams are your subconscious emotions, fears, desires, etc. that you self preserve and don’t think about in your conscious mind while you’re awake. All the while those memories being processed through different neurological pathways makes them seem more vivid or meaningful but in your case of school dreams it could be a number of things. Maybe the weather is similar to when you were a senior in highschool. Small things. But just remember they’re just dreams, jigsaw puzzle memories relived in your subconscious mind. Long story short they don’t mean anything and it’s just your brain working really really well. Don’t believe all that spiritual crap. It’s neuroscience lol

21. Hi, can you please post a tube when you lost money exemple lost 6000 $ in 30 minutes. In fact I think that this kind of tube can be useful for our : how manage stress .

22. Ross, you already have a cool car. Have a good trading anyways.

23. I exited the market for good and went crypto. Since then I turned my $50K into $290K in two weeks. Ross you got to invest in crypto asap. look at RDD, Tron, Ripple – I made a killing on these. What I made in crypto in two weeks would have taken me a year in the stock market.

24. ROSS THE BOSS!! See you tomorrow 9:15 AM

25. Patagonia!

26. Ross: Do You put Market order or limit order when you press "Shift+1", especially when you get into this high momentum Stocks?

27. these trades are awful

28. Hello Ross.
    I kind of drifted away my attention from trading for a few months. But here I am, the prodigal son. I love this and I just want to understand it more. I will keep watching your videos, thanks for posting!

29. more videos like this! jaja, have a good and profitable year.

30. 911 gts4

31. so when is your IPO?

32. Looks like this is the year of, "POPS & DROPS" squeeze up with NO continuation. Buyer beware..

33. Referring to your diesel exhaust fluid (def) it needs to be refilled, usually every oil change. It’s a part of the emissions system, the car sprays the fluid into the exhaust system, it’s a catalyst to help burn off toxic emissions, as far as I know all diesel exhaust fluid is the same but I guess there is a possibility Land Rover uses a special type of Def, but anyway it would be your dealers fault for putting the wrong fluid in during your last service.

34. ROSS, it's the fact you haven't added any DEF. diesel exhaust fluid. get it from most any gas station and add it into the DEF tank, mine is next to where i fill the regular diesel fuel. Any DEF container you see at the gas stations will work.

35. what criteria do you have on your scanner