1. DGB is the good coin to hold. Big profits are there. Good information but do this please keep your face with distance to the camera man . really have you see your video your self ??

2. https://minethatdigi.com/

3. DGB to the moon! I own 450,000. (DGB saw some expected retracement to 1650, as expected, after the Citi news. I was glad to see it has bounced back. There is also Fake News going around that they "lost" the Citi contest, which is a lie, as the awards are in July.)

4. Extremely informative video but The music is distracting. Thank you, however.

5. Your accent is Indonesian combined with Dutch. This is beyond funny. Geweldig!!

6. 1. Digibyte has a market cap of 500 mill k. Big market caps only increase like 500% in 1 week when big corporate company are willing to cooperate on big projects with Digibyte. No real big projects out there.
    2. Currencies with market caps above 100 million to 1000 million don't get runners only upto 200% per week max. Unless big news come out like with Ethereum and Bitcoin
    3. If you examine Digibyte, its not that great. Gaming industry only got 100 billion dollar revenue in 2016. Not big industry compared to others out there.
    4. Digibyte itself is not that great, better alternatives out there.
    5. Digibyte for June max would peak at 20is cents and then go down to 10 cents most likely.
    6. I would sell your coins at 15 cents and take 300% profit on the 9th, 10th or 11th.
    7. If it doesn't run to 15cents it may run to 10 cents.
    8. It is a hype sell all your digibytes at the 9th if you want to stay safe from a pump and dump
    9. Or sell it on the 10th for the hype and pump and dump.

7. I just used your code for Genesis Mining you should cheek out the video!

8. Thanx for the much needed support crypto edutainment I will continue to try my best on my vids and I will forever be a fan of your channel great knowledge over there sometimes I watch your vids more than once to really understand the topic keep up the good work my friend

9. Have a look at the competition here http://www.techforintegritychallenge.com/judges/
    To get as far as they have they must have something the judges see worthy. lets wait, watch & see.

10. liar !!! stop the BS. ok I spoke to soon. sorry. you spoke truth, I like you better not being on X10 calm is much better, freak.

11. I thought you said "they already have 40 gay users" 😂I wondered why this was noteworthy!

12. Hey just posted my first vids go tell me how bad it is

13. Again Nice work

14. I have a million of them! Buy sell or hold?
    Any thoughts?