1. Hey guys,
    I am about to receive 5 free coins that could be the next Bitcoin and it was free. I just registered at no cost to get information about how digital money like Bitcoin are going up in price faster than gold. If you just click on this link http://digitalfrontiernews.com/?affiliates=272 and register for the free information you will get 5 Cloud Coins that are activated. I don’t know how long these coins are available so go register now. FYI, 5 free Bitcoins would be valued today at $35,000 at today's value. Check out the link and get your coins!! http://digitalfrontiernews.com/?affiliates=272
    Thanks
    Arch

2. vert coin is the new lite coin sry guys

3. Here is my issue with all coins …. to much volatility…if people are going to actually use coins to buy things instead of just trading them the prices have to stabilize…no one is going to buy a laptop with 2000 bitcoin today if that same coin will be 3000 tomorrow and the reverse is also true, no seller is going to take 2000 in bitcoin for a laptop when tomorrow that same bitcoin will only be worth 1000…..this is the Achilles heal of all coins…..the volatility of the coin makes it worthless for anything but speculation and money transfer…it this continues the only coin that will dominate is the one that has the fastest transfer/conversion rate, I wish I knew what coin that was????

4. Ethereum is crap. BTC, LTC, Dash are the future. BTC as a long term store of value. LTC and Dash to be the common persons currency of the future. Predictions: LTC to 35,000 or more, DASH to 100,000 or more within 10 years. People will be hired for jobs not based in fiat currency but they will be hired for XYZ LTC/YR. Same with Dash. Only the early adopters will benefit the greatest but all will benefit by the decentralization of the control of money and the death of the Central Banking Blood Thirsty Paradigm that runs the world currently. You can't fund wars and murder if you can't create currency by the truck load.

5. Its no longer a new thing that both Bitcoin and Ethereum has and is still  making a lot of people "stupid rich"  $10(ten dollars) seven years ago is now worth $7.5 million in bitcoins today.  And $100(hundred dollars) in Ethereum has increased to as high as $66,290 in under two years! The trend is on a daily increase,  worldwide, investors in crypto and digital  currencies are getting rich daily, I personally have invested in bitcoin and Ethereum. And I've collected bigger gains investing these coins than in anything else in my life. For example, I bought bitcoin twice, last year and early this year, 10 coins at $83.40. And 20 more at $128. Today my 20 coins trade nearly 24 times higher . And I also bought Ethereum last November at $9.70… before it rocketed to $355! I was up over 3,500%. But here is the thing nobody is talking about, bitcoin and Ethereum aren't the real success stories anymore. It's the smaller and unpopular new digital currencies that are rewarding investors with the next round of huge wins. For example , I recently obtained 27,000 coins in a tiny new digital currency for just 18.5 cents per coin. Those coins now trade for around $4 each- 1,981% higher. And I invested in another one that's jumped from $1.50 to $10.71. Yet this opportunity is just getting started, today I'll show you the new digital currencies that can turn as little as $10 into over $1million. in the blink of an eye. Yes, that's right. a single crispy $10 bill could make you a millionaire. now for the doubters, not only is it possible, it's actually happening right now, a considerable number of  investors worldwide have seen gains of 75,063% in Cryptonite, 59,577% in InfluxCoin, 60,450% in MaxCoin, and even 823,750% in DubaiCoin! Tiny new digital currencies are offering profits far bigger than bitcoin and much more quickly,  I've personally made over 600% in one digital currency more than 1,981 in a second and over 3,500% in another, and I expect to make a whole lot more. Digital currencies is now one of the online investments where you can start with $10 and turn that into real money fast. CNBC did a story about a high school dropout who bought some bitcoin at $12 and is now a millionaire. also top investors worldwide are going all in on the new digital currencies. Now this is what you guys should know . A new set of  coins are being launched now that could help you turn as little as $10 into over $1 million. I've never seen profit opportunities like this before in any market and at anytime. For example, in one recent week 23 separate digital currencies doubled in value. By comparison, the S&P 500 hasn't seen a single stock double yet this year. But only those who recognize the opportunity right now will see the fast profits. I first got in on Bitcoin at $83.40 and $128… only to watch it soar to over $2,000. But now I've turned my attention to the new digital currencies. For example; I invested in ANTSHARES earlier this year and at the time it was trading for just $1.50 but I watched it climb to $10.71 in less than a month. I invested in tiny new digital currencies of 12 coins and I cashed out 12,000 at $3.50 but still hold the rest… nearly $100,000 in total. There are now dozens of small digital currencies trading for just a few cents that are moving up dramatically over very short periods; like Asch traded for few cents at first but in less than 3 months $100=$,570. NolimitCoin traded for few cents but now $100=5,348 in 6 days. MediterraneanCoin traded for few cents but now $100=8,313 in 3 months, the list is endless, I will stop here so I don't bore you guys, but it is sure worth your time. in case you are interested in venturing into investing in Crypto and Digital Currencies, or perhaps you are trading them but you don't understand what you are doing, feel free to message me through email and I will be sure to guide and assist with any information you may need to invest in  these new and unpopular  crypto and digital currencies that are making waves at the moment. grayanderson035@gmail.com

6. I shapshifted 100 litecoin to bitcoin to take advantage of the coming forks. Then i might move some bitcoin back to litecoin.

7. If any of you guys wanna grow your current bitcoins about 400% per year, (Turn 1 bitcoin into 5 almost effortlessly) you can with this system: http://www.stackbitcoins.info We have Free video tutorials, massive engaging community w/ facebook group, and much more! We are taking over!

8. Segwits of BTC can destroy litecoin

9. best litecoin faucet,..60k hour
    melhor litecoin faucet,…pagando 60k por hora,..http://litefresh.com/?r=LZz8TL3XXVSnjL3KHFL79eix4HaeGmBibX

10. I think to buy a full btc may be too much for most at 5k when the public becomes aware of it, and ltc could be whats needed for entry into crypto. Something about owning a full coin just makes you feel total ownership. Fractions leave you missing the whole. i think this will be ltc's catch.

11. register to USI-Tech https://c323d719.usi-tech.info/ whith min 20 BTC Packages and i bay to you 1 for free
    Genesis Mining use this code XmVpFe for 3% discount

12. Litecoin is a sleeping giant!

13. litecoin in 5 years.. over $1000

14. If you're going to do LTC videos, at least use GDAX, coinbase is ONLY for purchases. It's market tickers are terrible.

15. What's YOUR Litecoin Price Target?