1. I have recently became really interested in crypto. I remember when I was in high school a couple years back some of my friends saying they mined hundreds of bitcoins, when it was worth almost nothing compared to today. I truly think crypto could be the next step in "money" Also you are correct, we are the crazy one and crypto is really really young. The recent ether bug that caused $300M to be lost is proof of that. I will continue to invest in ether as well. Thank you for the awesome video 🙂
    0xfC4BD21d02CE312DB07E1cA2D9c837E62DC6A1e5

2. New to Crypto, really ont know whether to invest in Ethereum or BTC right now. II believe Eth is much more valuable, obviously everyone doesnt think that though. My Eth Address 🙂 0xa0305AddebFC7D6A9e8f3E0AEbE5d6FA227A4535

3. Just started to learn about crypto since last month, created a wallet following guides from Youtube and internet.
    41f63f7e84b46e332b94bd8c26455aab691c9d48
    I see a lot of videos talking about safely keeping you wallet, are there possible risk in creating a wallet? Is there an "unsafe" way to create a wallet? Like is there a possible risk where some thieves are hiding in the system waiting to get your wallet ticket even as you are creating it?
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question…

4. Like your point on different "bias" amateur investors have on entering this market

5. As you said price will shoot to 200$ by Christmas but it already cross 200$ so is it the right time to invest in ethereum. ?

6. 298 as of 11/5/17

7. poo-pooing

8. Thanks for this video I found it very eye opening for I was one of the people intimated by the price of it not knowing you could invest in fractions of the bitcoin. You really helped me out with this 🙂
    19GxFsW1s3c6qpcJ17qC8kjV5oopnFpAxf

9. MERRY CHRISTMAS

10. $300 today

11. Its at 290 but is projected to still grow. Too late to invest ?

12. I am watching this late october and ethereum is 300+ and bitcoin si 6000+.

13. I learnt in this video you shouldn't invest what you can't lose but invest what you can lose. You should make a video on how to mine Ethereum.
    My wallet address: 0xd511cfa88d8bca0083e435f858b47896d4ec07a4

14. I have been watching your page non stop ! I am just now getting into investing and I own very little ethereum if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated thanks for the videos you’re teaching me a lot! Here is my ethereum address 0xd1Ff0245e50f7393d9F9A9d54E5D94910F358ebf

15. wish that who are investing are good at a there path. To know about term visit- https://youtu.be/S1QrhyHaPTM

16. I have been through a lot of financial crisis until my colleague at work told me about Mr Toni and his mining farm. the good thing about his farm is that he does not only mine Bit coins, he also mines Ethereum Litecoins and he thinks Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. Email him at tonihamiltonprofit@gmail. com

17. Thank-you for the video, I'm new to crypto currency little overwhelming but doing a lot of research. Hope you keep putting out the vids, Thanks. 0x82dd38026e339c5a39c1e26ee2e05d31a86a76e5

18. you are da bomb, simple. You know your shit mate!

19. Luv your knowledge and how it just flows out of you. Awesome!!!

20. Trading criptomonedas como sacar Ganancias de 1000 dolares

21. ethereum sucks dick, for a marketing platform so huge to be doing fucking nothing in the upswing for so fuckin long is a joke at best bitcoin cash has better profit potential than vitaliks dead horse!