1. My prediction, Lisk = 30 usd, by first quarter 2018, I reckon it will punch 50 usd by the end of 2018 and will increase with a market cap in the subsequent year, when Blockchain becomes better understood/adopted I believe lisk will have a massive growth and will hit the 3 digits. If lisk becomes a main player in 5/7+ years I 3- 4 digit coin. Definity one to own for short and long term gains!!!

2. How to properly involve Lisk tokens at/after rebrand?

3. nice vid Love the easy way of explaining what Link is.. Keep it up

4. Here's a step by step guide to buying and storing Lisk: https://getcrypto.info/lisk/

5. will lisk go lower than 5$??

6. I'm predicting that the Lisk platform will be the first platform to be adopted globally .While everyone's attention is on what coin can make them rich in the next month I'm thinking long term … When bitcoins price is $500,000 a coin one day do u really think Lisk will still be at $5.15 ? Come on … People we haven't even started the ball game and when Lisk gets a major player using their platform that's a wrap ! I know this sounds bullish but in my opinion I think Lisk will be a 40-50 billionaire dollar market cap crypto in the future . Look at Jeff Bezos the ceo of Amazon …. He's worth 90 billion from a e-commerce platform . I'm completely aware that the "crypto bubble" will be the biggest bubble we have ever seen but it's going to make a lot of people filthy rich and the blockchain technology isn't going anywhere.

7. Nice overvieuw on lisk, i think lisk will hit a high of 18-22 next month and consolidate at around 13-15$. I think its solide ur conservative with ur prediction. After sdk release we will see 25+ lisk

8. Im gonna start buying a few lisk every week and just hold it in my wallet for a few years who knows 🙂 better than pissing the money up the wall on a weekend

9. Lisk will be 50-100 by 2020 easily, the total cap for crypto will at least triple at minimum, even more I reckon since mass adoption will come quicker than we think.. Lisk in my eyes is going to be the go to platform for new people entering the blockchain, do yourself a favour and stay with Lisk, it's going to rule.. the price will start booming once rebrand but will skyrocket once development kit is released Dec/Jan..

10. Lol u should already know, real investors see this coin as 20$ right now

11. some of you are completely missing the point – Lisk isn't going to compete with Ethereum, Lisk will COOPERATE with Ethereum.

12. Hello again J. Would you be able to do a review and price predicition of OMG if you get chance please? I'd appreciate your opinion on it. Thanks

13. It has moved from 15 cents to $8 and at nearly $6 now, all in under 10 months, that is around 500x and you are predicting in the next 3 years less than 4x ? Three years is a very long time in crypto, 4x is nothing.

14. only 20 dollars? What lead you to that prediction?

15. I find your prediction to bee extremely conservative. 15 dollars end of next year would be a great disappointment to everyone who invested! One has to consider that the crypto market will rise significantly overall. Lisk is also trying to take on Ethereum, which is worth 50x of Lisk now.
    I think it is not unlikely that we will see Lisk going to 100 dollars or beyond in the next 12 months, but maybe I am totally off.

16. Only 20 by 2020?? I see it being at 20 or more by next year