1. HERE Is My Cryptocurrency Price Predictions Playlist:

Don’t Forget To Let Me Know Your Thoughts On Bitcoin Cash 🙂

2. I think this is yet another "pump and dump" move by china done on Korean Exchange. Best bet would be to keep calm and hold on to BTC or switch to a (semi)stable altcoin like XRP or ETH, but like always please please please do your own research and never just blindly follow the hype..

3. seems like it (bch) could gain momentum now, but later down the track, if the devs of btc implement everything they promise, btc will be back in favour.

4. Selling BTC and buying BCH is making 3 of the biggest rookie mistakes in a row. 1) Panic Selling, 2) Buying on FOMO, and 3) Not recognizing an artificial pump when it happens

5. the question i have for you, is what exactly is BCH doing, that 50 other coins are not doing? and the answer is nothing, except capitalizing on the brand name. that being said, i respect roger ver, and maybe he does have the worlds best interest at hand, and he's had enough of what he considered to be the bullshit that the team of original BTC brings to the table. he wants to play god of bitcoin. the major problem that i have, is that he wants to capitalize on the name and history of bitcoin. why didn't he do this before? now, all the people that have invested in the original concept are getting, at least temporarily, fucked. why doesn't he just make another coin? because he wants the name. now, i got in after the fork. at that time, i would be considered "dumb" money. i didn't get my free coin. roger would say, buyer beware, you should have done you due diligence. how is a beginner to know shit like like this? i think that he should be giving 1 BCH to all BTC owers for at least an interim period. that's what would be fair to all the "dumb" money. what i say to roger and his flying moneys, is make your own fucking coin. and if it's so great, then the free market will prevail name or not. but no, roger wants to capitalized on the name. in the end, BCH, will likely fail. i can't be sure, but like said, what is he doing, that 50 others coins aren't? and the answer, is nothing.

6. Matthew would love to see one of these for REQ.

7. What do you predict for Dentacoin over the next 1 – 2 years?

8. I was gonna jump onto BTC for the long term , but Im gonna wait for the dust to settle to see the bigger picture

9. Thanks for the video!!!!!

10. Only few days are Left Buy token and earn more profit: http://bit.ly/2hr63QO
    #cajutelico #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #Ethereum News # Btc #LatestCryptocurrency #CajutelNews #Altcoin News #Cryto news #Daily Crypto #InvestCryptocurrency #Eth #topcryptocurrency #youtube subscribers

11. BOOM! exactly what we needed at the perfect time

12. Right when BTC was tanking to $6500 levels and lower and BHC was rising the first thought I had was "fuck, the Miners are doing this". I had a very very strong feeling the miners are behind it. I had no proof then. My thought process was this….the miners wanted Segwit2x but didn't get it because of community pressure. So now they are basically abandoning BTC by removing their hashing power over to something else. That something else is BCH, its the only logical move. You certainly ain't going to start hashing ETH or LTC. It's the miners way of saying "fuck you" to the community.

That's what I think is going on. They lost the war against BTC and the best way to stab the community in the back, is to move all hashing power to something else so they can say "See, we told you so, BTC can't hold up to the transaction volume and costs are now higher"

Whether the volume is coming from the Korean exchanges or US exchanges is irrelevant because it's cryptos! you can buy and sell anywhere in the world. They just chose bithumb.

13. You're right. Do some more research through.. bitcoin cash is the new bitcoin or will overtake it. It will take me all night to tell you why.. once I had a great understanding of bitcoin cash it all made sense to me.. pure economics.

14. I lost more than half of my initial investments cause I didn’t know how to set a stop loss. Fuck altcoins I wish I could get my money back it killed my soul and hope

15. Fuck altcoins anyways. I’ll put some money in Bitcoin Cash and set a stop loss

16. There is a rumor that 70% of hashpower and some CEOs make an agreement to abandon btc chain on Nov 14. If that become true, the price of BCH you predicted may be hit more earlier.

17. FIRST