1. Coinut exchange is owned by COINUT PTE. LTD., a Singapore company, backed by BoostVC and NUS Enterprise. Its registration information can be found on the Singapore goverment's website using its Unique Entity Number (UEN) 201332271K. Amazed by Bitcoin and the new possibilities it gives to people, the Coinut team has gathered experts from Computer Science and Finance to develop a secure and professional platform for people to trade cryptocurrencies and their derivatives.

Quickly register and enjoy the features provided by the site Registration Link

2. NEW ICO From Japan START IN 1 NOVEMBER 2017
    ▪Name: ETHCONNECT
    ▪Transaction Code: ECH
    ▪Platform: ETHEREUM ERC20
    ▪Max Supply: 31.000.000 ECH
    ▪ICO Supply : 8.000.000 ECH
    ▪POW/POS Supply: 5.000.000 ECH
    ▪Price ICO: $0.5/ECH
    ▪Target Price After ICO : $20/ECH
    ▪Target Price Market Cap : $30
    ▪ICO Timing : 1-nov-17 until 30-11-17

3. I'm an elderly gentleman, closing in on 68 years of age. My son introduced me to Crypto in late 2012. After doing a lot of researching Btc I felt strongly that It had a lot of growth and potential ahead of it. So my son and I built my 1st rig and I started mining in January 2013, pulled $5,000 from my IRA and bought Btc at $13.44 and have never looked back since. The sweetest sound that I've ever heard was the clink of my 1st mined Bitcoin way back when. That was as satisfying a note as there ever was on any musical scale. Nothing but happy days ahead since. Don’t get me wrong, there have been bumps in this Crypto highway, the demise of the Silk Road, Mt Gox, DAO hack to name a few but as a HOLDer (holding on for the long duration) not a HODLer (hanging on for dear life) and not day trading, has rewarded me with quite a decent profit. It just takes a lot of patience (Sisu) and doing your research with due diligence. I have since invested in Ethereum (Dec 2015), Monero (Jan 2016) and lately Omisego (July 2017) all purchased from some of my profits from Btc to go along with my newly acquired free Bch and recently free Omg. I'm currently operating 3 rigs equipped with 6 gpus each. 2 mining Eth and 1 Monero for now, all of which will be re-evaluated after Metropolis kicks in to see which direction I go from here. So I ‘m back to doing more research in order to help with my next moves but I'll always be a strong believer in Ethereum which is where I've made my money so far. HOLDing on to the rest for now. Btc $5,000-10,000, Eth $2,500- 5,000, Monero $200-400, Omg $100-1,000 no one ever really knows but MY research says yes and so far MY research has not proven me wrong. Bought Btc at $13.44, Eth at .80, Monero at .48, Omg at .43 Bch for free. No where to go but up for me. Just biding my time. It's taken me over 4 and a half years to get here but I've made over $4,000,000 so far with just my original investment plus the cost of my rigs and I’m still sitting on a lot more. Taking a position and HOLDing is where the real profit is and it isn't going to happen overnight. So if you want aggravation and ulcers go ahead and day trade, try and beat the Market I wish you luck but the real money comes with Research, HOLDing and Patience. Hope this advice helps because in the long run what it all comes down to, its just Eths, You and Me hopefully making the right decisions, feel free to get in touch with me via woodlandjark23@gmail com, i will surely guide you on how to invest wisely in cryptocurrencies that will make you more profit at the moment

4. Nice Video Cats and Dogs are Beautiful creatures. Thank you for this my friend and God Bless you. Good insight

5. so you are RUSSIAN and want GOLD I must tell you , only INCA ATAGUALPA GODS are rich enough to bathe in gold dust!!! capish!!

6. ………………

7. Igor, why is pence the president in ww3? Did trump complete 2 terms or what happened?

8. Bitcoincash is the real bitcoin. Segwit is not secure

9. NESARA GESARA sooon

10. if bitcoin will be 20k why sell it before 10k

11. Thank you I'gor 💰
    already Well invested in Cats 🐈

12. Gyoo ard fool off sheet.

13. Thank you

14. Hi, i'm a trader, i exchange tbc to btc or to real cash,i can help you trade your 0.5000 tbc to 2.7000 btc, i'm selling bitcoin at a very cheap rate, you can reach me via my personal emailpichlerwagner@gmail.com

15. this video makes no fucking sense

16. Have you ever been to hohumm campground??? There used to be a igor that used to camp with us just curious if so it's lil chuckie used to drink vodka with ya when you come to America for vacation if it's you that's awesome I found someone popular I met in person

17. BRO…YOU ARE DRACULA !!!

SIGN OF THE TIMES

18. First of all pence is the friggin Vice President not the president he’s done absolutely nothing so far but PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP has done every thing and we will NOT lose again North Korea even if we do nuke North Korea parts of China all of Russia and Iran and Afghanistan America would be a happy place again and no more wars for about a hundred years or 10 centuries or so something like that then we could make our country built and all fixed up no construction and shit no liberals oh wait that’s another thing we should do is nuke the lying libtards or liberals or democraps which would be around a hundred million Americans and make many many million more MERICANS and hard workers instead of obama care and where the government pays the people who don’t work for a god dam living and also people would make a lot more money for what they do like my dad is a manager for a good sized defense company makes little over 6 figures like 105-108k a year and he could work little more hours and live his job and make 250k a year and oh another thing make lower taxes and get rid of stupid lame taxes that should not exist and one last thing thank you Donald trump you always have my support and my family’s support forever not pence or Hilary or Bernie or obama

19. Pls, someone tell that what he is saying is not true. Please