1. Although, I don’t disagree with this option but the concept is too dull! I always prefer ICO that got strong concept, as that is the ONLY thing that will take it far in the field. That’s why I have signed up with Cryptonetix, if you want to know what strong concept means then you need to check them.

They have type of concept that is going to create havoc in the industry! Their pre-sale is just 3 days away on 15th October! Not to be missed! #Cryptonetix

2. We're going back to a price of about $2 before this pump started which is based only on a rebranding, no other reason, there is no institutional interest in Lisk, Microsoft isn't interested anymore and sidechains open security issues that are at present not addressed by Max Kordek and his crew

3. Very good video , I hope your words come true ☺ subscribed and followed on steemit, here is my page : https://steemit.com/@clixmoney

4. great video , followed on steemit too

5. LIsk is the new Bitcoin with a blockchain for building on that works.

6. It wasn't just rebranding that caused NEO to take off, but… Whatever. Lisk is going to $30 by year's end. Make a note of it.

7. 10x is the minimum, I bet 20-30x, explosion similar to NEO or Monero

8. Lisk is not going to make it. Its idea of sidechain has be widely adopted by other blockchain like ETH and NEO. Whatever lisk promised are now happening on other blockchain. Empty promises without real actions is equal to nothing. I once believed strongly in lisk, but not anymore. Its a pump and dump coin.

9. stupid people are crazy about Lisk………………but It has done nothing.

10. Thank you for the video. One thing though, you're point at the 11 minute mark about ethereum slowing and lisk working factor due to creating separate chains. Ethereum is currently working on scaling solutions and I don't think this point will hold true in the future.

11. Use Bittrex … poloneix sucks

12. No institutional interest in Lisk, no ICO interest in Lisk, nothing revolutionary on the platform, cheap copy of Ethereum, leader of the project, Max Kordek, is less than scrupulous after his quick exit from Next and subsequent copying of Ethereum hoping to get rich. Don't hate me for telling you guys the facts. Lisk is going nowhere.

13. Keep up with all the LSK news @ https://twitter.com/joo5tylisk

14. lisk is not better than ethereum, but its def undervalued for sure

15. The run is the build up to re-branding, I honestly believe they will come into play like Neo did but even better to be honest, their model and structure has followed a similar pattern to Ethereum, their sidechain option within platform is going to be epic. Go Lisk!

16. christ, up 90%? Is this a massive pump and dump? Either way I'm holding, because I really do believe in Lisk.

17. lisk on a run today 👀

18. Yes, Lisk will be one of the biggest blockchain projects in the near future! Just one thing about your cool video, 10 000 btc will not be used just for marketing but also for developement and other stuff! They also hold byteballs, and I thing stellar lumens and bitcoincash!