1. 💰 New to Cryptos? Cryptocurrencies can be bought at Coinspot here https://www.coinspot.com.au?affiliate=CYTZX.
    📚 My simple and easy Coinspot registration tutorial can be found here

🔒 Keep your cryptos away from hackers. Get a Ledger hardware wallet at https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/0a40

2. Linxcoin masternodes and rises soon. Big ROI's inc.

3. Theres a bitcoin and cryptocurrency meet up in sydney this  Wednesday at 6 pm is anyone attending? a good place to find and meet some early stage investors and new cryptos founders and dev and keep up with the latest trend in cryptos and the latest mining tech coming up. or  buy ur drink and food with ur bitcoin there and just get drunk lol

4. good work bro.. r u based in sydney or do you attend any conferences here?

5. just some info for all the crypto fanatics a coin I really like is Iota. This coin has no fees can transact at light speed if the internet is fast enough and will be able to do machine to machine payments in fractions of a coin because no fees. Its market cap is approx 2.3 billion and its price is being held back by limited exchanges. Also a big thanks Beau for all your work I wish I had found your channel 2 weeks ago, would have saved me a lot of frustration. Also another good youtuber is Datadash

6. Hi Beau thanks for the good advice like you I think Cryptocurrencie are about to take off Im in for the ride I think its going to be a long ride with some big big gains

7. Beau …. do any Aussie exchanges support/sell bitquence? Sounds like they have lofty goals … could be great if it all pans out. Didnt spot it on Coinspot??

8. You are awesome mater! very informative. thanks for sharing this infos.

9. Which youtube channel of crypto you follow?

10. Go Canucks go 😉

11. I put 70% of portfolio into bitquence, will be huge and I believe be the conduit between crypto world and being mainstream. Devs are genius and fantastic team. Cheer mate that was a great review and I agree will all of those investments for strong returns.

12. you are from Australia ,Nice country and i am Morocco ,thanks for the informations ,I missed bitquence w hen it was only 4 cent .

13. Awesome vids….cheers from SA!! We still kick your ass in Rugby!!

14. hey buddy, i appreciate your videos. ill share it on my crypto fb page "cryptoversial"

15. Thanks Beau for your insight and words of wisdom. I will be sharing your channel to as many people I can and together we can share the crypto boom! Please let me know about your secret community. Thanks again Gibson

16. When will Bitquence be listed on Bittrex?

17. Are you on twitter? Two thumbs up on your channel! Fellow Aussie making a freaking killing on cryptos thanks to Clif High lol!! Also one of the 1100 original PPT holders 😎🌙

18. Hey man, enjoying your videos so far. Keep up the good work. What is your opinion on Litecoin?

19. really like your videos…please keep doing it. very informative and i hope you can put out a video daily.

20. New subscriber, interested in hearing what you have to say in the future. It sounds like you knew about TenX and Bitquence early on. Do you plan on letting us know about coins you think are good investments?

21. Hey man nice channel and video , im just really new…
    I bought NEO at max ( silly me ) , and im seeing it falling and falling , what do you think i should do? i dont mind losing more money knowing its going to go up , but i really dont know how to read if the coin is going to go up or not , i think this coin can go straight to 100 once more exchanges adopt it

22. Hey mate just wondering what you use to purchase your coins and what wallet you use.
    I have just started using coinbase but it is only limited to the 3 currencies

23. How do you handle emotional decision..you said that you're in it for the long haul, say you're coin is doing well then suddenlu it tanks-do yoh sell?

24. Hey mate, is it too late go into bitcoin? Will there another hard fork soon?