1. feb 9th i got in at 0.005 c . payed off well indeed . same with nem . happy camper

2. I believe Ripple is a good investment but going to a price of a bitcoin is nonsence. There are only 21 million bitcoins in circulation. There are 100 billion ripples. If one ripple is 3000 dollars then the market cap of ripple would be 300 Trillion Dollars. The entire WORLD market cap was 64 Trillion Dollars in 2016! https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.CD. 100 dollars per ripple means a market cap of 10 Trillion Dollars… Still WAY too much and too early. If it goes to 1 dollar it's 100 billion which is more than Bitcoin now. In the near future 2 – 3 years we would be lucky to see 1 – 2 dollars / ripple

3. U are so funny! Good videos! Are u off your nut.

4. yes , big moves this year for xrp .

5. I use bit stamp has any one used this wallet ripple website promote it

6. If Ripple went to $100 I am going to disappear. lol.

7. Ripple is all I am investing in right now. I just don't see anything more promising than the banking industry using xrp. Some people don't like this but you need to separate your emotions from reality.
    Banks are not going away and they are looking for value. Ripple to the moon.

8. I bought at 0.17 and holding patiently 🙂
    Hope XRP hit 1.000 dolars looool that would make my day loool

9. Okay I'm new to crypto how in the world do I safely store my coins? Also I read some horror stories that if you link your bank account your bank will shut down your account..

10. Ripple up 42% in the past 24hrs. Hope it's a Korean hodl and not a pump.

11. But now you've sold all your XRP? Will you be buying again?

12. Ripple is a gossip coin 🙂

13. have you ever used bitstamp? which wallet do you recommend for australian?

14. https://www.swift.com/ will be using using "Chainlink" Ticker: (LINK) https://smartcontract.com/link
    This is the Ripple Killer! 20+ MILLION transactions a day from SWIFT alone! 11,000 BANKS and all their
    associated BRANCHES.

15. You're acting like ur drunk n high!!!

16. Very interesting, good luck
    Tony Hill

17. Keith you are a lifesaver I followed your binary strategies and now I'm using some of that money to get into crypto. Hopefully were counting our millions soon! Happy investing!

18. Hey Keith what do you think about the price in 2022?

19. Ripple is a scam and not even a cryto currency.

20. Invest in Litecoin.

21. Id be happy if xrp hit $1…highly doubt well ever see $100+

22. XRP won't take off til 2018

23. How many millennials even trade anything today? They would rather complain and tell us all how unfair life is instead of doing something about it.

This comment is NEGATIVE for valid reasons, simply fuck off if you don't want to read it.

There are way too many videos like this one telling people to jump into XRP. It's utter recklessness! Do some research first. You are not going to become a millionaire this easily. It does not work like that. There are a lot of warning signs in this video so beware. Just look at the SWEATY nervous looking man doing the video, who can't count, and must use a calculator to work out basic maths. Call yourself a trader? Fuck me! No wonder you are losing.

I think had you kept your bitcoin, today it's worth $4200, you would have made a lot more money than you've lost in XRP. XRP today is 0.16, so you've lost even more from your original investment of 0.26. That would make me sweat too.

Another reason I question your sanity, you mentioned you bought XRP at 0.26, that would have been right at the top end, and probably after you read about XRP gaining 3000% this year. So being GREEDY you sold all your bitcoin valued at $2200 and jumped into XRP thinking a 6000% increase is just the ticket to make you millions AND then it DROPPED.

That is fucking dumb, which is why I think your video is reckless, don't tell folk XRP could be worth millions in the future, chickens could be worth millions if there was a chicken epidemic that wiped 90% of the total chicken population… That logic you talk about there is insane!

Check out the coin price comparison…buy now while its cheap. Define cheap? What if it drops 1500% like bitcoin and ether have in the past?

Comparing it to bitcoin and ether it reckless. It's not the same, there is a shit load more XRP available than bitcoin and ether, surly that means it's value will always be lower.

You talk about the banks are using XRP, well that is not entirely true. They are using RIPPLE, not XRP, there are two things here, technology versus a coin. It's the technology the banks are using to speed up money transfers between banks. I could go on, but that would be a waste of my time.

I am invested in XRP but keeping my feet firmly on the ground. It's a long term investment, just like any other stocks i am invested in. I am a not multiplying my coins by thousands of percent and dreaming what it could be worth, that is pointless. Then it's basically a lottery ticket and there are far better things to invest your money that will give a good return.

On a positive, I enjoyed your video. It showed me there are nutters in the UK as well as America. I won't be subscribing.

24. Wise man! Good video!

25. Keith Wareing, what do you think, what will be ripple price?

26. So good to see an English man doing some crypto vids. Love the no nonsense chat 🙂 I'm over in UK myself love northwest but working in London and yes house prices are a bloody joke.
    I'm not 30k in on ripple but got a fair whack and dying to buy more. This and many other altcoins are well worth chucking a few thousand of yer money at it. Agree on the ripple.. Santander in on it and they're hiring it's about to rocket

27. invested at $0.19..definately not going to get rid of this one even if it craters…they are way ahead of the game when it comes to building relationships with banks AND the government…check out this(https://ripple.com/insights/federal-reserve-task-force-ripple-improves-speed-transparency-global-payments/) article..it may take a year or two but i agree with you mate that this may be a good long term investment

28. I just bought a whole heap more.

29. Thanks for the video Keith. I was exactly on the sane path of you. Seeing that the XPR is the one that was not going up. Using BC to buy more XPR. Can't agree more with of millennials are ** now and crypto is a way to give us hope a bit. Thanks for the video mate. peace

30. Ripple is not decentralized the way BTC ETH or other cryptos are, that are more centrally controlled and in bed with Banks, which is what everyone in crypros is trying to avoid.

31. Hi Keith , great video found it useful and informative thanks. I have purchased a large amount of ripple as a CFD however I am looking at buying the actual coin. any idea where I can get it from? you mentioned gate hub and toast are they digital wallets?

32. You were meant to do 10 DIVIDE by 0.18

33. mathstop i feel ya 🙂 🙂

34. I am very excited about Ripple. I have 100 coins that I keep in my wallet in Poloniex and plan to buy more this month. But I am worried about were to put them. There is no official wallet. You keep all your coins in Gatehub? is that place secure? If I were you I would get a hardware wallet like the Ledger nano S which now stores Ripple. I am planing in getting one.

35. Why you deleted the XpertSignals Videos man? I won 8.000€ since you give us that Bot.
    Thx btw!!

36. i lost 750 in binary please help or give me confidence. to make myself far from this app

37. But the the coin supply is huge around 28 billion

38. Hi Keith.
    Great vid. Looking to get some ripple. I'm in UK. What's your view on cryptomate. Seems you can buy direct with bank transfer???

39. I just don't see ripple(xrp) reaching that high. Their circulating supply currently is 2300 times more than Bitcoin(BTC) and their max supply is 3 times the current. Even though the Ripple team won't dump everything to damage their price, it just needs A LOT of work to reach BTC's level in price. Even IF ripple's market cap is to get higher than Bitcoin, it still wont be 5 dollars per ripple. The highest I can see this going to is 100 dollars per ripple. Which is still very good. I can't picture reaching 100 dollars anytime soon though. I currently hold ripple and plan on holding for long term but I like to look at it more realistically. Anyway nice video and good luck to you

40. So looking at previous comments ,the possibility to buy ripple… Can it bought directly or is it that you need to buy Bitcoin first, in order to obtain an e-wallet? Apologies lol but Could you explain once again pls just on how to go about buying ripple crypto ? 🤔

41. Fabulous video and great info!!! Thanks an d best wishes 🙂 Regs J

42. Does it matter about your age?

43. Keith , Please explain how profits made from cryptos be withdrawn to an e-wallet or bank account.

44. Hi Keith I watched you a lot with binary but lost about £300/400 then got into Crypto a free months back I got a Bitcoin ant £980 and ETH was at £20+.

A lot of people who invest in crypto stay away from XRP as it's used by banks, have you looked at NEO and OMG??

45. welcome back Keith.keen to buy ripple mate. Whats the safest way to do this?

46. Hey keith im really into opbot right now i want that graph so bad. Can i deposit in 24option within opbot? To get graph and get it as soon as i deposit on 24option within the opbot app?

47. Hey Keith, very happy for you about your health and mind getting stronger! keep it up
    I invested in BAT coins, let me know what do you think about it when you check it out