1. Another question then…:p Where do u trade? And which storage do u use? Tx.

2. Can I contact you on a better platform other than here?/thanks in advance!

3. What exchange(s) do you use for trading these? I have BTC, ETH and LTC on coinbase but as you know, you're limited to those 3 on coinbase.

4. How do I get started in this? Seems like a different language lol

5. How can you use cryptocurrency for business when the price fluctuates so much? I think Peter Schiff proves more correct about cryptocurrency everyday.

6. The deal with NEO and Bitttex people have been upset about occurs when you are transferring NEO to your NEO wallet. Everyone Be Advised: when transferring NEO from your Bittrex to your NEO wallet, you Must Add In 0.1 to the number of NEO you actually want to transfer! They will Only transfer a Whole Number of NEO, Not fractions…And it Costs 0.1 NEO transaction fee…so you Must add on an ADDITIONAL 0.1 to your desired amount to Cover That Fee! So say you wanted to transfer 5 NEO to your wallet–you'd have to enter 5.1 into Bittrex Otherwise it will take 5.0 – 0.1 = 4.9 and then you literally LOSE that entire 0.9 NEO into oblivion on Bittrex since it's Not a whole number! Bittrex Does actually tell you this During the transaction in that box but it's underneath the numbers and doesn't really draw attention. So just make sure you're reading the fine print and double checking the numbers it shows Before you complete the transaction.

7. You should do a video of when you think the next U.S economic crash will come and what the reason will be

8. HODL BTC & LTC

9. TenX, omisego, safexchange are great projects everyone should check out if they havent

10. I got into civic early as i liked the project. I think it can hit $5 but when it does i'll transfer most of my holdings into bitcoin. I don't really see how the token relates to the project.

11. I bought some IOTA, GOLEM and EOS, 🙂

12. Catch the falling knive and save 10% on fees! https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=i3h5OsGz1d

13. What app is that on your phone?

14. Never heard back from you on that site I emailed you. Have you had a chance to check it out?

15. no thanks. I will wait until after the collapse. Get Gold & Silver