1. My favorite exchange (buy & sell crypto, stocks, fiat): https://simplefx.com/?sfx-r=195e6776-ff21-456a-9b8d-9a02f65ae215

2. http://www.royalluxe.com

– I going to surprise you You May Not Know About.
    – You Wish You Knew Earlier !
    – You Never Knew Existed Royalluxe com: the startpage of cryptocurrency traders.
    – Buyers & sellers destination, Everything starts here! You Cannot Ignore!
    http://www.royalluxe.com ★ 100% free service

3. If your interested investing in IOTA, get started here: https://iota-help.com (IOTA Quick start guide)
    How to setup wallet? How to buy IOTA? (Tutorials with pictures, step by step)
    Have a great day and a good start!
    IOTA #1

4. Thanks for your review Vincent as always ballanced and informative.

5. god youre ugly

6. greasy haired fuck

7. I'm sitting on 2,000 Mi, gonna HODL until 2025

8. handle your bloody phone

9. cmon dude, lets talk. you're doing a youtube video and you don't just ignore your phone or shut it off, you make little comments about it. its so obvious that your keeping your phone on and on the desk to try and portray the idea that you have a social life and its sad my dude.

10. This is a more well informed variation of a couple of your other videos. Much better, do more videos like this, run down numbers explain the contrast scenario. I Actually like this one a bit more. One must speculate that fees for currencies like Bitcoin are one reason that a currency is as much as it is. Why is it that fees would raise the price of a currency? Thought experiment. 😉

11. It will turn over all crypto currency market soon, for sure.

12. i bought 13GI at 0.32,i ll make a party and u ll be invited in 2030 😀

13. Were you the guitar player in "No Doubt" standing next to Gwen Steffani?

14. I started researching and investing in IOTA. I think they have the potential to become the number 1 cryptocurrency, if not one of the top 3. I will be surprised if they aren't at the top in a couple years from now. I've only put $200 in IOTA so far but plan to put more. The IOTA system works like a well oiled machine, flawless and speedy. I like how their wallet works, I have seen people complain that their wallet is complicated but I find it simple to use. IOTA is actually an enjoyable cryptocurrency to use.

15. So Vincent, I like your videos, but where do you get these intense ladies to pose for your thumbnails. Are they paid in Bitcoin or some other "altcoin"?

16. Ti è scappata la Madonna Ahahah! Grandissimo ^_^

17. IoTA is going places. Just bought more today… 25% less than what I bought yesterday for the same amount.

18. In 2017 bitcoin and all altcoins will go from blockchain to tangle… or die.

19. iota isn't FASTER as in confirmation time.. yes sometimes i have 20sec confirmation. but somethimes i see ppl with hours to wait. but they are working on it. it's usualy a user/exchange problem. not the tech if you know what you are doing.. the wallet needs a lot of work to be more stable still (its working .. but ppl get confused ) iota IS faster in the sense that it can scale out realy realy big and eventualy surpase visa without problems at all. thats the "speed" iota will bring as a network. more ppl is more speed aka transactions/second.. avoiding the scaling problem . I believe in this tech. i'm currently debugging the testnet node just to see whats happening. financewise.. i just buy iota every day doesn't matter what price it is aslong if it's below 1$.. i'm buying

20. The price of IOTA fell after it's initial boom as predicted and it will probably start rising when cryptocurrencies stop their current downward trend.

21. elama…. lollissimo

22. nice video..frnd. u got any information y the price of IOTa drop so much.. as v r talking.. pls reply m 😟 worried

23. You remind me of the guy from 1999 Scream movie… haha

24. no fees mate, technology works well. I'm building a wifi hotspot from my Raspberry Pi and will be integrating IOTA to it

25. How about comparing bitcoin 21 million coins, iota nearly 2.8 billion coins. I am a big fan of iota, worry about the excessive amount of coins on the market.

26. I Exchanged for 21 MIOTAs got 21 MIOTAs 😀

27. my only concern w8th iota is that whethwr its secure or not

28. what is the good price to get in iota

29. Iota will hit $2000 by 2019. It is going to change transaction globally.

30. your channel has an aggressive mkt

31. The crypto brings all that was missing on others like bitcoin and ethereum
    1-Totally free transactions ( yes 0% fees just test it like I did )
    2- Totally decentralize ( does not rely on miners to validate transactions and make decisions)
    3- Protected against quantum computing technology.

32. Appreciate you talking about cryptos, but don't appreciate that ALL your videos have clickbait females thumbnails. WTF!? Stop being a low-life leech on Youtube. Just keep on uploading good content without being a scumbag, scumbag! Oh where were we? Ah yes IOTA to the moon!

33. No mention of security, which is the #1 issue for this coin. They do not implement the blockchain, which means they don't keep full history, but rely on periodic snapshots instead, which means they have no way to verify the full history of a given coin 100%, unless there's some kind of centralized system, that gathers all the trades between different deletes, which would defeat the purpose of the whole project.

34. no fee on bitfinex for iota