1. 🔥🔥FIRST blockchain-based loans platform?? Thank you. ONX is a Unique project. Small float and great management team. I agree this coin could be in the single digit in months and double-digit in 2018. Please PM me, need to know when will you broadcast ONX

2. Did you do a video talking about the Fork and how you think Bitcoin Cash will do compared to BTC?

3. Well we recently passed $5k for a brief moment so i would guess around $7500 by December 31st haha.

4. The Bitcoin price prediction is straight forward IMHO. Put aside the marketcap stuff and so on. The real reason IMHO Bitcoin will go up and up and up is big banks are getting into it. Imagine Goldman Sach and Co are starting to cash in big time. The point here is they are actually very late and Bitcoin is not cheap anymore.

What will they do? They Cash in now and will kind of manipulate the market with countless forecast reports by their "brilliant" analysts to gain trust and even more market capitalization. Like "if the big players believe in it…..I should do too"… for the average Joe. This will lead to astronomical price increase in coming years.

Why will they try to increase the Bitcoin Price? Because Big Banks are trading with assets worth billions of dollars A DAY. They are only interested in Bitcoin as an safety asset if they can trade Bitcoin in the same amount as Gold or the like. Because of the limited amount of Bitcoin in circulation the only way to reach such high trade volumes is to increase the Bitcoin price to a level big banks are willing to handle.

5. btc is gonna touch 5000 usd next week, so price for December needs some adjustment !!

6. Considering it is now over 4K, the prospect of it hitting 5K is more than reasonable; I would predict that it would be even higher per current price point

7. Please, Russian and China subs

8. I first heard of bitcoin back in 2010 from Max Keiser. I didn't get in then and I regret it. If someone said to me that bitcoin hits $3500 or more back then I'd see them they as insane…now I think I agree with some of these predictions. I hope the PMs can make these kind of moves someday.

9. they're now 5000Aud each, good call man

10. At this rate BTC will reach $5k at the end of next week. 😀

11. Way low. Way low.

12. Well…we are already at 3700$. I guess 5000 at the end of the year is way to low. TO THE MOON!

13. I think Ethereum will be $800 a coin and Bitcoin will be $10000 per coin by the end of 2017.

14. the song at the end though. …………. i am optimistic too!

15. if you said 10000 then maybe not but 5000 is not out of the question

16. $5k is a reasonable bet. We are close to $4k now. I never do price predictions other than I know my fiat will be worth less at the end of the year than it is now.

17. Bitcoin doubles every 8 months.$5000-$6000 by years end

18. What we need ? more faith in BTC , ETH and DASH , my opinion whole this cryptos going up to the end of the year.
    Then if you are not in financial issue do not sell your coins cheap. for now ETH not lower than 320$ , BTC not lower than 3570$ and Dash not lower than 230$

19. As for the price… I think it could go higher than 5k… I watched the price go up over 1500 in 2 and half months… We only have 1500 between the current price and 5k but we have 4 months to hit that target! It will absolutely hit 5k and I predict it will start to sky again leading up to New Years as everyone feels happy for a new year to start and the price runs up leading up to Jan 1st

20. Request… You once did a deposit speed test between ETC, LTC, and BTC… I would like you to make another one after Segwit is activated on Bitcoin… I bet the spread would be a lot closer in regards to Bitcoins speed!

21. Good video.There is a new american bot to earn 0.07 BTC per day. Video on my channel.

22. Eventually 1 BITCOIN 1 million US or more .

23. Love the scenery and thank you for your insights, I believe your right about Bitcoin being $5000, I think it could go to $6000 myself. I want to learn how to trade on Etherdelta but can't find anyone that offers training classes, any suggestions? I don't even know how to send donations, LOL!