Easy Forex

1. Alex on their website they say they are regulated. West Valley Consultancy Ltd is licensed and regulated by the EUEFEX Financial Exchange (European Union Electronic Derivatives Exchange regulated by Financial Supervisory Agency (FSA).  You must make a complaint to them!

2. Good grief! Oh I'm sorry this happened to you, what a coincidence to have it recorded and that you began to realised what had occurred.

3. I am also a client of expert4x. I have used and designed multiple EAs over the years, but never works for me in Live accounts. I am so happy that this was recorded to show not only sham brokers but also reputable brokers have the potential to do this. Remember from the brokers point of view they cannot risk control or hedge a scalping EA which is why they do this on the back end. So they do falsely advertise because newbies will usually not record or journalise anything and you also do not expect companies to do this. Remember MT4 is free because brokers can control the back end. Expert Advisors are easily controlled on the back end. This is why brokers pay huge money to buy the MT4 license and will more than recoup the costs. So I had to adapt my trading to higher time frame manual trading but really the brokers are still in control when you really look into it. Good luck and I hope justice prevails.

4. Pure scam. What broker is reliable with EAs? Any?

5. You need to watch Anton Kriels documentary on trading, he puts this all the brokers in perspective by how deep this corruption runs, you will be left astounded 😳.

6. What did they say when you contacted them?

7. This is called re quote. I thought this type of activity was gone off the market, but unfortunately this video proves opposite. Very dodgy activity, stay away from such a broker.

8. You hedge your sell with a buy position but look what happened. Why the used margin ate up your free margin that dropped your %Margin Level?

9. Totally not cool , shared.

10. Many forex brokers out there reason usa puts regulation on them

11. start with forex peace army. has anybody posted on Forex factory? if so post link. I just emailed these cucks but i doubt they will respond

12. OK – managed to speak and report the details to an Interpol representative who has taken a strong interest in this case as it could be a great way to do money laundering too. Slowly we will get some big wheels to turn on this – they have messed with the wrong person.

Any other good ideas just let me know.

13. Have a look at the video at 18:00. It tells you on their website that they will rip-off their clients.  Under the heading "About us" it states:

"… expertly managed with the goal of significantly increasing profitability for the FX Broker."

Read those last 5 words again – "profitability for the FX Broker."  It stated openly they are going to make more profits.  My assumption would be they will rip you off.  The method they are going to use is the main unknown.

14. My question is, why did you choose this broker? When there are plenty of reputable brokers?

15. And there goes the proof that brokers are out to shaft you. Unreal that video.

You can try writing to these guys. Trouble with this broker is – they are offshore so maybe more difficult to bring a prosecution against.

Further details regarding the Financial Ombudsman Service can be obtained from their website at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. You may also access the Ombudsman’s explanatory leaflet at the following link: http://www.fos.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm. Alternatively the Financial Ombudsman Service may be contacted at:
    The Financial Ombudsman Service
    Exchange Tower
    London E14 9SR
    Tel: 0845 080 1800

16. Great you are exposing this. This will create a better awareness and all brokers will have to lift their game.

17. EUEFEX Financial Exchange ( European Union Electronic Derivatives Exchange …This is who is stated as the regulators contact them!

18. Cysec or cftc is maybe whom regulates them so ( I couldn't find it I'm in the middle of dinner and outing up the ea ). I suggest you find the regulators , then contact them and let this be a lesson to you to look before leaping)

19. in the "about us" numberoneforex says "we are expertly managed with the goal of significantly increasing profitabilty for the FX Broker." That they did Alex, by stealing from your account. Seeing it's international, I suggest call Interpol & ask them where to go next.

20. This is the power MT4 gives the broker…. you the trader are just there to be milked for all the cash they can get from you….MetaTrader software is corrupt to its core !!