1. tradng with line chart-> amature

2. I don't know how to express how grateful i am to Mr Scott adrian the trade master, He has always proven to be the best trade manager, am making more money every week since he became my account manager, GOD bless you sir.

3. I never can receive profits?

4. 2 questions bro, if your this good making hundreds of thousands, then why don't you do it with real money & whats the difference between doing it with a practice account and the real thing is it harder to earn?

5. I made 19k CAD in my first 6 weeks.

6. ay martyn, iv got a couple questions im trying to get into the stocks markets, so im a rookie
    iv come accross trading 212 so im doing my homework about it and i read alot of people saying that its a scam broker by manipulating the prices, high spread and some cant withdraw their money…have u faced any problems with trading 212?
    also how can u deposit and withdraw your money is theirs any requirements for that? and do i have to be in the UK only to use this app?

7. what is the difference between QUANTITY and LOTs. i'm use to put 0.5 or 0.4 lot. but what the hell is quantity ?

8. You know you can short sell to take advantage of market drops right?

9. When you watch billions once

10. Don’t waste your time on other apps because I have done that myself and have lost quite a lot of my money. So learn from my experience and don’t go for these apps when you have something as beautiful as (https://plus.google.com/u/1/102135744004462700008/posts/CAEdYumaQRw) which is amazingly effective and very easy to use even if you are new in binary option trading.

11. You do realise that the markets close on the weekends so if you've been trading on the weekend it has been simulated. So it's not exactly a true reflection to the volatility of real life markets. 🙂

12. I'm 11 and I love this trading app I do it on iPad and so far if held 4 trades and made £300 and now it's on the rise and I'm .hoping for a £2k profit love it!!

13. How can you tell if that share will go up and profit you from looking at the graph?

14. i'm in the same shoes as you bro

15. Do you know whether you have to pay a monthly fee if you start with a real money account? I've done all what you've said and I've enjoyed and made money on the practice account