1. Hi @Lumbridgecity – nice video.

But yearly interest rates are calculated from daily rates using 'to the power of 365' not 'times 365'.

E.g., 1.0003^365 = 1.1157 or 11.57% (right answer)

not 0.03*365 = 10.95% (wrong answer)

It doesn't seem like a big difference, but the higher the rates the more the answers will diverge, for example 0.5% daily rate:

1.005^365 = 617.46% annual interest (right)

.5*365 = 182.5% (wrong)

2. Can you please explain how to close a position in automatic?
    For example I open a long position on DOGE at 120 satoshi, how I can command to sell them in automatic at 130 satoshi?

Many Thanks

3. Your wallet is probably around a half a million usd, do you just leave that in the exchange? Or do you transfer everyday after trading and get hit with fees?

4. Wish someone could make a system not so confusing. MT4 exchange trading forex style would be lovely. If anyone has a tip pls let me know!

5. get to the fuckin point cunt

6. 250k sats….

7. I enjoyed the tutorial, very informative, thanks. May I offer a tip, please: in the video you mix up trading strategies with how to use Poloniex, it would be clearer if you would separate these topics. Looking forward to seeing more of your vids.

8. How do you close the position if you are shorting and made profit? I clicked on close by the order and when it closed the order I received no profit only fees..What did I do wrong.. All the videos on net show you how to start the trade but not how to close it.

9. HOW do you trade on Poloniex??? this website is SOOO slow… I deposited btc to Poloniex 5 days ago…it has not arrived till today… the idiots in the trollbox told me to make a ticket… I did..I have not heard from Support them since then..it's been 4 days… it looks like a SCAM not a trading platform…

10. What about margin stop loss, limit etc…after a short is made.

11. ur analysis isnt good.

12. please sir tell how to know when the price dump or down of altcoin or bitcoin

13. I've been looking for information like this…thanks Lumbridgecity! Keep up the great work!

14. I have a few questions:
    1. I've got $2500 total in my exchange account, how much can I borrow from margin trading assuming I move all of it to my margin account? $2500*2.5 = $6250, does this mean I'll have (2500 + 6250) in my margin account to trade with?

2. If I lose 40% of what I invested, assuming I invested it all, how much money will be liquidated?

3. To move money from my exchange account to my margin account, will I have to sell positions I currently hold?

4. Lastly, is there a limit to how long you can hold a leveraged long or short position? For instance, can I hold for a year without issue?

In all of these scenarios I am referring only to long positions

15. Hi what I am asking is that when I have some money in my margin account, I automatically have a tradable balance in other coins. Now say i do a short trade with one of these coins, why do I have to add a loan percentage ? Are coins being bought automatically in an unprofitable way ? Thanks E

16. So, if you are using 1:1 leverage it's like using no margin ?  Do you still have to pay interest?

17. Thank you for making this tutorial but my honest advise for you is to avoid adding all this extra real time analysis and reasoning as it very confusing for a beginner interested in learning to margin trade. Please just make a video showing getting in and out of a short or long trade… In this video you only showed how to go make the short trade entry, but not how to get out of the trade… leaving me as a beginner still clueless… If you could just show how to get in and out of the trade the video could be a 3 min video, instead of a 26 min video… and actually teach us the whole cycle…. nonetheless thanks for making the video, even though i hardly learned the process cycle of a successful short trade (or getting out when there is a loss accumulating)

18. Hey Thanks. Read the polo doc first then watch your vid. Made me understand it a lot better. I still need to learn learn learn more though.

19. Never explained how to place a short trade or even a long trade… Am I buying or selling.?

20. Have been shorting DASH for 1 week, how do I close my position at .038 ?

21. why not LMC ?
    For 4BTC to buy profit of 1000%

22. Hi!

I've try'ed to look after a good tutorial on margin trading explained It on Bitfinex platform, without success.

Damn I'm happy to find you and your video(s), very educational, now I know better how to think and act wile margin trading.

You soul'd explore and make tutorials using Bitfinex, they seems to have more feature, tools then Poloniex.

Advanced tools, feature I hardly understand true there guides x''(

Just a tip, check It out!
    Many thank's you rock my day, kind regards!

23. Great information. I though I was going to have my acct liquidated because I didn't fully watch a video before margin trading. Thank You.. Does anyone have a good video on supports and candlesticks? I also didn't understand, is there always triangles??? or 3 ups??

24. I understand nothing.

25. How do I put my TARGET and STOP on the Short ??? For I noticed that when I hit my target, and hit my target, the position is still open with a few coins still. Why that??? Hug!

26. I understand the concept but I'm confused how for example shorting factom getting a lone for it. how can you profit from its value coming down. like what generates the profits?