Easy Forex

Straightforward Fx Methods For Novices

– There are a amount of simple forex trading strategies for inexperienced persons. The most effective beginner Fx schooling could simply be cost-free Fx schooling for inexperienced persons. When you see some straightforward examples you will see that Fx buying and selling would not have to be hectic or complicated to be exceptionally rewarding.

1. You've got a cool voice.

2. Hello Shaun,

I'm glad that you found this video useful.

If you have any questions about Forex trading please feel free to ask.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

3. Re: "do you always go for 500 pips?"
    No. The video illustrates a trailing stop. This is different than a pre-set profit target. I personally do not set profit targets when using strategies such as the one I've shown in the video.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment.

4. do you always go for 500 pips?

i still think that is too much for beginner.

5. Hi Paul,

I'm glad you found the Forex trading video tutorial useful.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment.

6. Thanks for making it easy for me as a beginner in the Trade.

7. Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you like the video.

I understand what you are saying about hanging on to a trade.

Personally, though I trade in the shorter time frames as well, I admit I do lean towards longer trades with larger moves and correspondingly larger drawdowns.

For longer-term Forex trading beginner and intermediate traders could always adjust their lot size to more adequately work with the current size of their trading account.

8. Great vid, but seriously, 99.9% of beginner/intermediate traders aren't gonna be able to afford: A) a 200 pip stop; and B) hanging on to a trade for 39 days only to get stopped out.

9. Interesting video. Simple yet you really have a great info, helpful information. thanks!

10. @Lethn

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad that you found the information useful.

I hope to create more free forex instructional videos soon.

11. Thank you! So much bullshit out there it's unbelievable, but this has at least helped me think things through some more and verify what strategy I'm going to use for my second round of Forex.

I wouldn't say it was really much of a strategy but more on how to actually read the graphs and patterns in the data, which I personally think is far more useful as a beginner but that's just me.

12. Simple, but very useful video cheers…

13. I would love to see any constructive comments from people who actually trade Forex. The objective being to provide some useful information for those here who would actually like to learn how to properly trade Forex.

14. great video i have valueinformation about the topic if you wnat learn more you hae an open invitation